Chapter 18: We are going to heaven.

"What are you doing?"

A gloomy voice pierced into his ears from bottom to top. Wei Xiyuan, who was originally in extreme excitement, seemed to be poured cold water on his head. He threw away Baili's hand like an electric shock and jumped two meters away.

"Brother...Brother, why did you wake up so soon?" Wei Xiyuan shivered uncontrollably, just because of the slap in the eyes of his elder brother.

"Why, do you hope I don't wake up?" Wei Xichen's voice became colder again.

"No brother! You misunderstood! It's Baili! Baili is too cheating!" Wei Xiyuan hurriedly pulled Baili to his side and explained incoherently, "You don't know, he ×%÷°—≦...... "

Wei Xichen: "..."

Wei Xichen was able to listen to him rationally at first, but afterwards, he couldn't be rational anymore.

It was his fault. It really shouldn't be put together a teenager with a secondary second disease and a patient with delusional disorder. No, only half a month before the two have worsened.

Wei Xichen looked at his own brother who was full of nonsense.

"Okay, I see." Wei Xichen waited for him to finish, comforting, and then silently picked up the phone on the table.

"Hey, Old Qin, please come back again."

...

Qin Chuyi didn't know why he had a good future, he had to be Wei Xichen's personal doctor, but it was obviously too late to regret it now.

"You two brothers called me in turn, and they couldn't tell you clearly, what on earth are you going to do? Am I very idle?" Qin Chu started a fire as soon as he entered the villa door.

When he received the call from Wei Xiyuan just now, he felt something was wrong. Although he knew that this kid was always unreliable, he quickly turned around and returned to the villa, so when Wei Xichen called him, he was already at the door.

"Brother Qin!" Wei Xiyuan ran over before his elder brother spoke, eagerly holding Qin Chuyi's hand, "Brother Qin, I have something very important to tell you!"

After speaking, Wei Xiyuan took Qin Chu with a bewildered face to his bedroom upstairs, leaving Baili and Wei Xichen staring in the living room.

"This is the end of the matter, I won't hide it from you anymore." Baili cleared his throat, with a somewhat proud tone, "I did help you just now."

Wei Xichen: "..."

President Wei Da, who is very good at handling emergencies, found that he couldn't handle the situation right now.

"Okay, I get it." Wei Xichen gave an ugly smile. "Do you need me to say thank you?"

"If you want." Baili said, raising his head.

"Thank you." Wei Xichen twitched his mouth. "So now, I have something to tell you."

Baili: "You say it."

Wei Xichen: "Let Dr. Qin talk to you later."

Baili: "..."

...

In the end, Wei Xichen still didn't believe Baili and Wei Xiyuan's words, after all, after all these days, every time he fell ill, he felt that he had survived.

Baili was extremely disappointed by this, but he didn't explain anything further, instead persuading Wei Xiyuan with the two.

"Boss, what's the matter with you? You obviously saved my brother just now, so why are you still helping them? Even if my brother is bullying you, you shouldn't compromise!" Wei Xiyuan was crying and watching. Going up is even more lost than Baili.