Chapter 58: This person is still Wei Xichen.

Seeing such a weird scene, Baili cursed "fuck" in his heart, and immediately rushed to save people.

"Let go of my cousin!"

Baili jumped into bed all of a sudden, ready to rescue the person, but the man moved faster. When Baili came over, he grabbed his cousin and flashed aside.

Baili didn't stop, and immediately chased after him.

The black shadow seemed to be very disdainful of Baili's irresponsibility, chuckled lightly, and indifferently stretched out his hand to block the oncoming attack.

Only after blocking a move, the man frowned.

Not quite right, he has fought against Baili before, and this person obviously didn't have such high strength before.

But at the moment there is no time to think about other things, the man has to concentrate on parrying, the more he fought, the more frightened.

Compared with the match a few days ago, Baili's improvement was not a little bit. What kind of exercises did this person cultivate? Can it rise to this level in just a few days?

The duel was so fierce that the room was in a mess, and all the furniture was unfortunately sacrificed. Otherwise, when Wei Xichen left, he added a layer of defense to the house, I am afraid that the whole villa will collapse now.

Although his strength has improved a lot, the man's cultivation base is a bit higher than Baili's. Baili fought quite hard, and even got hits repeatedly.

Just when the man made a trick and Baili was a little tired of coping, the window of the room suddenly broke.

Facing the moonlight, Mr. Wei in a suit appeared in front of the three of them.

This person put his hands in his pockets, with an unlit cigarette in his mouth. The moonlight and thousands of lights behind it seemed to be Wei Xichen's background board.

The scene right now is really...

very pretending.

Baili: "..."

"Baby has worked hard, let the rest to Lao Gong." Mr. Wei took the cigarette down and clamped it to his ears, smiled evilly, turned his head to look at the man who covered his face, and then he pushed away and stretched out his fingers gently. Pointed at him.

For an instant, the man seemed to fall into hell.

The cousin was suddenly released by him and fell to the ground, finally catching a breath.

"This is over?" Baili helped his cousin up, looking blank.

Wei Xichen was taken aback, "I haven't seen enough baby? Then I can have another fight with him."

The man lying on the ground: "..." No, I don't want it, let me go.

Baili shook his head, "No, I just feel..." Your pretense is a bit big.

"I feel handsome?" Wei Xichen touched his chin narcissistically, "It's a pity that I abandoned my previous body, otherwise I will be more handsome, baby you will love it."

Baili: "..." No, You think too much, not at all.

Wei Xichen smacked his lips regretfully, then turned his gaze to the ground, and glanced at the man who had already revealed his true face.

Tsk, ugly, not as handsome as him.

"Since it's here, let's solve it together by the way. You should know where the dog is hiding, and take us there now." Wei Xichen said coldly.