Chapter 36: Spend money for Baili to see a doctor.

In the end, Mr. Wei bought a few T-shirts of the same style for two people in a shameless manner.

The shop assistants looked at the man who was suspected to be the president of Wanshi Entertainment, and took out their mobile phones to take pictures.

Don't worry, is it good for such a seductive couple to take a photo and save it as a collection.

"Wear a fart." Baili said mercilessly. "Don't think I don't know what you are thinking about."

"It doesn't matter, there is always one day I can wear it." Wei Xichen said with a smile.

"Oh ha ha ha." Baili rolled his eyes at him.

The two of them bought clothes all morning. By noon, Wei Xichen had already carried a pile of big and small bags in his hand.

Mr. Wei, who rarely goes out to spend money in person, said: It's pretty cool.

"It's getting late, go to eat first." Wei Xichen returned a pile of clothes to the car, and then took Baili to a good restaurant.

Baili is not keen on shopping, but has never resisted food.

"This, this, and this...Look again, and order whatever you want."

In the restaurant, Wei Xichen took the menu with ten dishes, and then handed the menu to Baili very generously. It felt like a nouveau riche. The waiter was stunned.

Wait, this handsome guy looks like the president of Wanshi Entertainment! But it seems to be younger, and this skin condition is almost the envy of women.

So, this person shouldn't be Wei Xichen, right?

"Xichen? Baili?" A discordant voice suddenly sounded, causing Baili, who was immersed in studying the menu, to raise his head.

Qin Chuyi and Li Xiangting came side by side.

Baili hadn't seen these two people for several days, especially Dr. Li, who had been so diligent before, but recently broke contact suddenly and didn't know what he was doing.

"Hello, do you mind setting up a table?" Li Xiangting pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose, and a light flashed on the lenses.

Mr. Wei: "..."

No, I really mind.

But the two elite men with glasses still sat at the same table with them. The only thing that could comfort Wei Xichen was that Baili took the initiative to sit next to him in order to make room for the two.

"Have you ordered?" Qin Chu asked casually after sitting down.

"Well, I just ordered ten dishes, what do you want to eat together." Mr. Wei replied.

"How much?" Qin Chu drew his ears, thinking he had misheard.

"Ten." Li Xiangting repeated it simply and clearly, and then said to the waiter on the side, "Let's have another plate of fried bitter gourd."

"I want a boiled fish!" Baili said immediately.

"Okay, okay." The waiter ordered the food, and walked away with the menu in a daze, thinking that the handsome guy just called "Xichen"? Is it really Wei Xichen?

"There are only four of us, is there too much food?" Qin Chu whispered after the waiter left.

"Fortunately." Li Xiangting said indifferently.

"How come you people are like the devil." Qin Chu smacked his lips, not knowing when, as if everyone around him had become nervous, and he did not know whether this is a good thing or a bad thing. .