Chapter 53: Ring.

It turns out that Mr. Wei's steak in the morning was only lucky to be cooked, but the meal was difficult in the evening.

Mr. Wei almost blew up the kitchen.

"Are you going to inherit the mantle of the elder Wang?" Baili waved away the smoke in the kitchen, and pulled the dusty apprentice out of the kitchen.

"I'm leaving now, you still want to eat." Baili rolled his eyes and muttered in his mouth.

"Don't worry, baby, you see I'm not in a hurry." Wei Xichen wiped his face, put his arms around the person upstairs to wash, changed his clothes, and was about to take Baili out to eat.

It's better to put things like cooking aside until later, he doesn't want to blow up the villa tonight.

"Why have you been thinking about eating?" Baili looked at him speechlessly, "We are going to Yunfeng Mountain tonight. If it doesn't go well, maybe..."

"So I should have the last supper. Is it?" Wei Xichen smiled and put on his coat, "wear more, it's cold outside."

Baili: "..." He is a man of golden age who is still afraid of cold?

But Baili was still pulled out by Wei Xichen, and he had to eat this last supper for whatever he said.

It was not too late, and there were many people in the restaurant. This time Wei Xichen did not choose a private room, but instead sat in the lobby openly.

As expected, everyone around him cast his sights on. Although very skeptical, Wei Xichen's changes in the past few months are not trivial. Although people who meet often don't think it, Wei Xichen hasn't shown his face in public for a long time. It makes sense that others cannot recognize him.

Wei Xichen was happy and calm, and ordered another table with a wave of his hand.

Baili was very dissatisfied with his relaxed attitude. He was obviously worried before, but after two days of mischief, he turned into such a nonchalant attitude.

He also said those things before obviously.

Baili was in a bad mood, so he simply took a table of food to vent his anger, and one person eliminated two-thirds. In the end, if the people at the next table were not looking too strange, Baili might eat a whole table of food by himself.

After the meal, Wei Xichen did not rush to check out, but looked at Baili with a smile on his face.

Baili was so stunned by him that he was about to slap him, but was interrupted by the waiter who came over with the cake.

"Still eating?" Baili stared, didn't he see the eyes of the person next to him almost treated him as a monster?

"I remember you like to eat sweets." Wei Xichen suddenly showed a disappointed expression, "If you don't want to eat it, then give it to the waiter in the restaurant."

"You..." Baili always felt that his apprentice had something to hide. He, but had to rely on him, otherwise he didn't know what this person would do in public.

Baili always felt that this person seemed to have let himself go, and the feeling was especially obvious in the past two days. Baili didn't know what caused this person's temperament to change, but he guessed that it must be related to him.

Is it because the double repairs are too frequent in the past two days, and this person is going to get into trouble?

It seems that this kind of thing should be done less...