Chapter 25: The apprentice is captured by the bad guy?

After solving the video problem, Director Liu continued to direct the scene, while Baili watched idly.

Although he wanted to help, he didn't know what to do, and Director Liu didn't seem to want him to do anything.

A crew member not far away carried a bunch of props to the filming location. When he turned around, his work permit accidentally fell on the ground, but he didn't notice it.

"Hey! Wait!" Baili hurried over and picked up the work permit on the ground. "Your things have fallen."

The person didn't seem to notice Baili calling him, and didn't even turn his head back.

Baili looked down, and there was a photo on the work permit. The man in the photo was very handsome and had a vaguely familiar feeling.

Below, is the name of the man.

Prop Group: Baili Wuyu.

"Huh?" Baili looked at this work permit in shock.

At this time, the man who lost his work permit seemed to have noticed something, turned his head with a pile of props, and met Baili's eyes.

Baili Wuyu: "..."

"Cousin? Is it really you?" Baili asked in surprise.

"Silent?" Baili Wuyu was stunned for a moment, and then with a surprised expression on his face, throwing away the props in his hand, he strode over and gave Baili a bear hug.

"Long time no see! I didn't expect you to come out too! Are you an adult?" the cousin said excitedly.

"What are you talking about? I'm nineteen, okay? I'm twenty years old!" Baili said dullly because of his sudden hug that almost made him breathless.

"Hahaha, the child has grown up." The cousin let go of Baili and said with a big smile.

This person is Baili Wusheng's cousin. He left Dashan four years ago and came out to practice. Since then, the two have not contacted each other again, and unexpectedly met here today.

"Cousin, how do you work here? Have you stayed in city t since you came out?" Baili asked curiously after the joy of reunion.

"I went to other cities before, but still thought it was good, so I came back." The cousin said with a smile.

"I also think it's good here." Baili nodded.

I wanted to talk to him for a while, but the director had already started to urge him. My cousin quickly picked up the props on the floor and ran over, "Silent, let's talk again when we have time!"

"Okay!" Baili waved to the person who ran away.

After meeting her cousin unexpectedly, Baili was in excitement all morning.

At noon, the two had a meal together. My cousin looked at Baili's luxurious bento with a bit of envy, "I just switched to this crew today. I didn't expect you to be the new martial arts director of the crew. I followed you."

"Actually, I didn't expect to find this job." Baili said embarrassedly. "A lot of things happened after I came out, just like shit luck."

"Hahaha, then I'm quite curious, why don't we get together in the evening, I invite you to dinner." The cousin said with a smile.

"Okay." Baili readily agreed.

So after the crew ended in the evening, Baili and his cousin left the crew together.