Chapter 3: Medicine!

The three people lying in the hospital received cordial condolences from the police comrades that afternoon. Fortunately, there was a plug-in, Mr. Wang, and they easily solved this seemingly tricky matter.

After spending the night in the ward surrounded by the smell of disinfectant, the three were discharged early the next morning.

However, what they are about to face is a more difficult problem than being questioned by the police.

"Master, where shall we go back?" Li Xian tore off the OK stretch on his forehead and asked harmlessly.

The house is blown up, you can't sleep on the street, right? Moreover, there is a guest of Baili Wusheng here, but his master promised Baili's father to take good care of others.

Elder Wang: "..."

It's really a pot that doesn't open and which one to pick up, this rebel who doesn't know how to respect the old and the virtuous!

"Ahem!" As Baili was still there, Mr. Wang could only cough twice in embarrassment, and then put on a posture of being a teacher, saying: "The good disciple didn't always want to invite his teacher to his home. Today I am in a good mood as a teacher, so I can just go to my home for a few days as my disciple."

Li Xian: "..."

His own master, who is a good teacher, said such brazen words, and Li Xian was born with extreme regret for the nth time. His path of cultivation will probably die early because of this unreliable master.

"Thank you, Master, for your face." Li Xian said, crying without tears.

In this way, Baili followed the two people blankly and walked eight miles to Li Xian's small apartment in T City.

Li Xian has rarely returned to the apartment since he became a teacher. There was a lot of dust in the house, and he needed to clean up if he wanted to live.

Baili was naturally embarrassed to watch Li Xian cleaning by himself. After he found two rags in the box, he resolutely used a trick to'sweep the fallen leaves in the wind', which swept away all the dust in the house.

Li Xian stunned the dog and gave a thumbs up: "Junior Brother, you are a great trick."

Although it seems a very simple small spell, it is simply the best skill in solving housework, and it saves a lot of trouble in an instant.

"Junior brother, can you teach me this trick so that I can save a lot of cleaning time in the future." Li Xian rubbed his hands enviously.

If it was a unique spell, he would definitely not open this mouth, but he wouldn't mind learning more about this kind of trivial small spell.

After all, my master is not very reliable, and he has never taken care of himself as the only apprentice. If he wants to learn some simple spells, he has to hide his face and beg the younger brother.

"Naturally." Baili didn't mind teaching Li Xian, and had a good relationship with him by the way.

The old man sitting on the sofa drinking water coughed two weird coughs. This rebellious disciple was really embarrassed as a master.

Li Xian didn't want to take care of his brazen master, but eagerly hooked Baili's shoulder: "Then thank you brother, I will cook tonight and make you a delicious meal."

Baili smiled, and finally felt a little more at ease yesterday after being confused all day.

Who can imagine that he experienced so many things the first day he came to the big city.