Chapter 14

Luo Xiu opened his eyes violently, turned his head to look out of the glass wall, and found that the sky had lighted up. He actually fell asleep in the event of a headache, and he fell asleep until dawn. He glanced at the incense burner on the coffee table. It was obviously not as painful as it was last night.

Luo Xiu looked at Meng Yang, who was curled up on the sofa opposite him, and was still asleep. He stood up and walked around the middle coffee table, then squatted down and looked at Meng Yang ’s sleeping face. , There is a question that puzzles him, but he is not in a hurry to know the so-called "truth", maybe everything is really just a coincidence.

Luo Xiu lifted Meng Yang from the sofa and prepared to put him on the bed to let him continue to sleep, but as soon as he touched Meng Yang, Meng Yang woke up.

"It's dawn?" Meng Yang asked half-open.

"Well, it's already morning." Luo Xiu put Meng Yang on the bed and looked at him and asked, "Will you continue to sleep?"

"Do not sleep." Meng Yang sat up, rubbed his eyes with his palm, and then looked at Luo Xiu and asked, "Did you fall asleep last night?"

"... Asleep." Luo Xiu answered.

"Is it?" Meng Yang said with a smile: "These medicinal fragrances are really good for you. I also often suffer from insomnia, so I specially adjusted the sleeping incense for myself. We can use it together in the future. However, I I smelled something wrong with you last night. Apart from insomnia, should your body have any other uncomfortable things? "

"Smell, my body is not right?" Luo Xiu looked at Meng Yang with puzzled eyes.

"Yes, just last night, when you were sitting on the sofa, your body must be particularly uncomfortable, so some odors were generated, and I smelled them." Meng Yang pointed to his nose and said, "I have a very sensitive sense of smell. , Can smell the smell that most people can't. "

Luo Xiu was silently thinking about Meng Yang's words. According to his knowledge, in ancient medicine, relying on Wang Wenwenqie to diagnose the condition, and Wangwenwenqin's smell, in addition to the meaning of listening to the sound, also means smelling the body's scent judgment Condition. If you want to become an aroma therapist, you must have a sensitive sense of smell and a high smell quotient.

"What's wrong? Am I wrong?" Meng Yang asked Luo Xiu when he saw silence.

"You're right, I was really sick yesterday, so I couldn't sleep."

"Then can you tell me, are you uncomfortable? Tell me in detail, maybe I can bring up the medicine to help you treat it?"

"I'll talk about it later." Luo Xiu glanced at the time and said, "I'm going to the company now. The people of the wedding planning company will come over today. Just tell them what kind of wedding you want to hold. Just talk to them today. The location is fixed, so I can send an invitation. "

"Okay, I know." Meng Yang felt a little lost in his heart, but he could understand why Luo Xiu didn't tell him that if he changed to himself, he wouldn't immediately believe that if he hadn't been treated with a bad headache, he would He was cured by a person who was not even a perfumer.

Luo Xiu stroked Meng Yang's hair, then got up to wash.

………………………………

The people of the wedding planning company recommended Meng Yang a lot of wedding venues, including the Luo Group, there are many hotels and resorts, which are suitable for weddings, but Meng Yang chose to be in the main house of Longling Mountain Host a wedding.

Meng Yang's original intention was not to have such troublesome weddings held elsewhere, and at the moment, his marriage with Luo Xiu was only an agreement, so he didn't want to be too laborious and time-consuming.