Chapter 42

The masters of the Fragrance Therapy Branch, because they did not dare to say anything to Luo Xiu, and failed to convince Li Yan, the more they thought, the more angry they felt, since Meng Yang was a student of Lin Songtai, then Lin Songtai It is the responsibility to manage Meng Yang well.

When Lin Songtai was called to the past, he didn't know what was the rush to let him pass, and when he arrived, he was besieged by the masters, and he spit on his face.

Lin Songtai listened to it for a while before he understood what they were talking about. He was also a very short-sighted person. Of course, when he heard them scolding him like this, he was of course unhappy and his face became ugly.

"Okay! Is that enough?" Lin Songtai refuted them unpleasantly: "People want to go to another place for treatment. It's their right. Can you control it? What a big deal, you said It's so serious, is it necessary to go online like this ?! They are all old people, and they can't live with a child, don't you feel embarrassed ?! "

"You are not only the teacher of Meng Yang, but also one of the elders of the aromatherapy branch. The people of our aromatherapy branch are responsible for maintaining the reputation of the aromatherapy community. Now that your students are in such a mess, you do n’t say that as a teacher Take care of him and say that we can't live with a child? "

"There are more private aromatherapy salons outside. If you want to maintain the reputation of the aromatherapy industry, and you are so busy, why don't you go one by one? You have to catch a Meng Yang and say it It seems that Meng Yang will definitely kill Li Yan. At most, it is ineffective. Where can you say it so seriously? "Lin Songtai looked at them and said," If he is my student, if it is true What happened, I will bear the consequences for him, then you just come to me! "

Lin Songtai turned away with anger.

Lin Songtai returned to the college and pressed his stomach, giving the students lessons. After finishing the class, he asked Meng Yang to stay alone and talk to him.

"Is it your own meaning to give Li Yan aromatherapy?" Lin Songtai asked.

"In the beginning, Uncle Luo asked me to see if his friend could cure me. After reading it, I felt that I still had some assurance that he could cure him, so I asked Uncle Luo to take him to another place and let He can change the environment and accept it in another mood, "Meng Yang replied.

"Have you prepared the perfume for him?" Lin Songtai asked again: "How confident?"

"They are all ready, at least seven or eight points sure." Meng Yang looked at him and said: "The teacher is assured, I can guarantee that even if there is no effect, there will be no problem."

Lin Songtai nodded and said, "I also understand your character. I am calm and thoughtful. I am definitely not a person who loves chaos to be brave. Since you have enough confidence in your heart, then let go and do it well. In case something is wrong, you will notify me immediately. "

"Yes, I remember." Meng Yang answered seriously.

Luo Xiu has a villa in Beishan. Although the mountain is not high, the scenery is good and the air is good. From the construction to the decoration of the villa, the design style is very modern. Li Yan feels that he is a vulgar person. He can't appreciate the garden scenery, he likes this modern and automated building, and those stout big trees, and tall The lush and beautifully shaped plant, he looked happy.

Meng Yang ’s treatment for Li Yan has already begun. Every day, in addition to medicinal baths and fumigation, it is naturally necessary to massage with essential oils, but Luo Xiu cannot let Meng Yang personally massage Li Yan, so Luo Xiu asked for one A professional acupressure therapist asked Meng Yang to guide him twice, and he knew how to press it.