Chapter 16

Xiao Ke walked in with a group of his friends. He placed a bottle of red wine in front of Luo Sheng and said, "I heard that your father is remarrying and marrying your former lover. My friends and I Come and congratulate you, this is a bottle of wine is a congratulation. The former lover changed to dad, except for you, I do n’t know the second one, it is really gratifying. "

"Xiao Maniac, I advise you to hurry up before Luo Sheng is angry! Otherwise, don't regret it!"

Xiao Ke deliberately made an exaggerated look on his chest: "Let me regret it soon, Master Luo, I beg you."

"You really owe a lesson to your life. You have to be taught by me every once in a while to make you comfortable." Luo Sheng looked at Xiao Ke with a cold face.

"If I have the habit of working on other people's cars like you, do you think you still have a chance to say such things to me?" Xiao Ke looked at Luo Sheng with an ironic expression and said, "You should thank me for not Same habits as you, otherwise you would have been lying in the hospital for a long time. "

Luo Sheng's face was even more ugly because of Xiao Ke's words.

"Xiao crazy, don't talk too much! There must be a limit to crazy words!"

"I'm just telling the truth, so you think I'm too much?" Xiao Ke raised his hand and pointed all of them on purpose, then looked at Luo Sheng and said provocatively, "Send one of you casually, Race with the people of our team. If you win, I will put my words on the paper and swallow it in the stomach, and I will not mention it again. If you lose, the car used for the race will belong to us, dare to accept it? "

"Is there anything I dare not accept the challenge of defeated men?" Luo Sheng looked at Xiao Ke and said, "Time?"

"Tonight at eight o'clock," Xiao Ke said.

"can."

Xiao Ke grinned at the corner of his mouth and then turned his friends away.

Xiao Ke's best friend, Sudi, has a particularly good car skills. He has compared with Luo Sheng in many games, but Luo Sheng only won him once, and Luo Sheng won that time because someone moved on Sudi's car. Suddenly, Sudi's car got out of control and hit a boulder during the race, and Sudi became a vegetative. Since then, Xiao Ke has changed his temperament, and he wants to revenge Sudi with violent racing, but his car skills are not as good as Luo Sheng, so he has never won Luo Sheng.

Luo Sheng himself felt that Sudi became a plant, and should not be his responsibility, because he did not let people move Sudi's car, but Sudi's cousin wanted to borrow money from him and made it for himself. He advocated doing it. Although he did not make it clear that he should not do it at the time, but was silent, he was regarded as the default by Sudi ’s cousin, but he still felt that this matter had nothing to do with him.

Although Sudi ’s cousin went to prison, and Xiao Ke retaliated against him through various methods, Xiao Ke still felt that Su Di had the responsibility of Luo Sheng as a vegetative. Su Di did not wake up one day, and Xiao Ke ’s hatred towards Luo Sheng Will not disappear.

Meng Yang called Luo Xiu and determined that Luo Xiu was busy until he came home late, and then he went to Lu Yunjing's house to keep the bodyguards outside.

After dark, Meng Yang put on black clothes, wearing a hat, sunglasses and a mask, and Lu Yunjing secretly left from the back door.

When he was about to reach the racing track, Meng Yang got on Xiao Ke's car again.

There were a lot of people watching the racing circuit tonight. Xiao Ke's team is quite famous among the non-professional racing team, so every time their team wants to race with others, there will be a lot of people to watch. Before Su Di's accident, Luo Sheng never won Su Di. After Su Di's accident, Xiao Ke never won Luo Sheng, so this time he came to see the lively people and still favored Luo Sheng.