Chapter 27

Meng Yang took the first place in the grade, and his brothers and sisters said they would help him celebrate, and Lu Yunjing also said he would help him celebrate, so Meng Yang simply booked a small banquet hall with a garden pool at the hotel, let everyone together Get together and invite Xiao Ke and his friends. After the last bar fight, Meng Yang had reasons to openly become friends with Xiao Ke.

Meng Yang and his brothers and sisters chatted for a while before Xiao Ke came. Xiao Ke brought a few bottles of his own wine to Meng Yang to celebrate. Meng Yang wanted to chat with him alone and took him to the side to sit down.

Meng Yang opened the red wine he brought, and after tasting a sip, he thought it was very good. While chatting with Xiao Ke, he couldn't stop drinking one after another.

"How is Sudi?" Meng Yang asked.

"How else can he sleep well." As soon as Xiao Ke heard Sudi's name, his eyes flashed with sorrow. He smiled bitterly and said, "It may have been too much pain before, and now he is asleep. I do n’t want to wake up. "

"Perhaps he is really tired, so if you want to take a good rest, you don't have to worry too much. When he sleeps enough, he will definitely wake up." Meng Yang comforted that Sudi in the previous life did not wake up, but the Meng family In the ancestral book of aromatherapy methods, there are ways to wake up unconscious people, but he cannot tell Xiao Ke for the time being until he learns.

After chatting with Xiao Ke for a while, Meng Yang went to chat with his brothers and sisters, and kept drinking. Lu Yunjing saw that he was about to get drunk, and he had to send him back.

Meng Yang waved his hand, took out his mobile phone, and called Luo Xiu to let him pick him up.

After Luo Xiu answered the phone, he couldn't help frowning when he heard Meng Yang's inarticulate words. He knew that Meng Yang must be drunk. He knew that there was a bodyguard to follow, but he was still not worried, worrying that he would make trouble again. What happened, immediately got up to pick someone up.

In the conference room of the Luo Group branch of a country, the employees who are in a video conference with Luo Xiu all look at me and I do n’t know how to do it. Their BOSS, who had never been absent from a video conference before, had left suddenly for the second time during the conference.

…………………………

The door of the banquet hall was suddenly opened, and all of them looked at it one after another. After seeing the man who appeared at the door, the original voice of talking and chatting was immediately quiet. I dare not continue talking.

Luo Xiu looked around for a week, and then walked in. Because his aura was too strong, no one dared to step forward to stop him, and no one had asked him who he was looking for. The people who recognized him were even less afraid to go forward and talk. Even Lu Yunjing stepped back silently after seeing Luo Xiu.

Luo Xiu saw Meng Yang collapsed on the sofa and strode towards him. He observed Meng Yang's state and found that he was completely drunk, and he seemed to be pretending to be a fish and kept spitting bubbles. .

Luo Xiu took Meng Yang straight away and took it away until he disappeared outside the door. Those talents recovered, and some people even thought they drank too much and produced hallucinations.

"He is Luo Sheng's father?" Xiao Ke whispered to Lu Yunjing.

"Don't you ever see Luo Dong?" Lu Yunjing gave him a puzzled look. Xiao Ke was also the master of Xiao family anyway. How could he never see Luo Xiu.

"I've seen it before, but it's the first time I saw it so close. It looks more handsome in the near future." Xiao Ke touched his face and said, "And his aura is too strong, is it the reason for his face and figure?" ? "