Chapter 84

After returning to the villa, Meng Yang immediately took the child from the nanny.

The child made a cry, as if complaining that Meng Yang and Luo Xiu ran out without taking him.

Meng Yang smiled and kissed on the child ’s white and tender face, thinking to myself, starting today, let ’s not be sad, do n’t be sad, do n’t remember the past, just live so happily.

Meng Yang turned to look at Luo Xiu. Luo Xiu saw Meng Yang's eyes and walked to his side, hugging him and kissing.

The child looked up at the two, stretched out the chubby hands, and put their fingers into their mouths.

After lunch, Wu Feng and they came to talk to Meng Yang. Meng Yang let people take them to the lobby on the first floor to sit down. After coaxing the children, they went downstairs to meet them.

"This courtyard is so nice." Wu Feng stood by the door and looked at the mountains and rivers, and the strange flowers and grass in the courtyard. "Looking at such beautiful scenery, I still can't help but want to say tacky. It ’s good to have money. "

Meng Yang took a sip of tea and said, "It is naturally good to have money, but the pressure to bear is not ordinary."

Zhao Yi lifted the tea cup to cover half of his face. He flicked the corner of his mouth, and the jealousy in his heart kept coming out.

"Because Luo Dong is not an ordinary person, he can naturally bear unusual pressure." Wu Feng walked back to sit down and continued to drink tea while looking outside.

The assistant came in and told Meng Yang that Una Teng was coming, and Meng Yang asked the assistant to take him to the hall opposite.

"You continue to talk, I will come back in a few words," Meng Yang said.

Wu Feng nodded.

Meng Yang walked to the hall opposite the building, Unateng was standing waiting for him.

"Sit down," Meng Yang said as he walked toward the wide sitting bed of the throne.

Unateng sat down in the first chair on the left.

"Let you come, there is nothing else, just to tell you, that restaurant gave it to you, it's a thank you to the former ... I used to have a shelter from the wind and rain." Meng Yang said calmly.

Unateng immediately refused: "Before ... I was also an accomplice. Not only did I fail to report to the police as soon as possible, but I did not do what I promised, so ... as the perpetrator, how can I accept your thanks with peace of mind? ? "

"I didn't want to go into the details of the past. I naturally have a standard in my heart to measure whether I should thank you." Meng Yang said blankly: "You don't have to think too much, just accept it, I am After making a conclusion with everything in the past, the previous things should never happen, and even if they do, you and I have never known each other and never seen them. "

"Me, I want to ask, how long have you lived in the valley?"

"Fifteen years." Meng Yang said calmly.

"Fifteen years!" Unateng looked at Meng Yang in shock, the guilt in his heart became stronger, and he could not forgive himself in this life.

"I can't remember every day, I can only remember the seasons, a total of fifteen winters, unless the spring, summer, autumn and winter are chaotic, it is necessary to snow twice a year, otherwise fifteen years is not wrong."

Unateng thought, how could the alternation of spring, summer, autumn and winter be chaotic? Fifteen years have been a long time for people who have lived ordinary lives, not to mention ...