Chapter 73

Meng Yang stood outside the glass wall and looked at Kai who was sitting on the sofa inside. His eyes had a very melancholic look, and his face was pale and bloodless, and his eye sockets were all stuck in, compared to when he was unconscious It looks even more haggard.

This glass wall can be seen from the outside, but not from the inside.

After Kay woke up, both his parents and Frenson tried to avoid disputes. At least in front of him, he was already able to get along well. His parents had made concessions, and he did not say anything against him. When Frenson was together, he also told him that as long as he can get well, they can discuss anything. According to this situation, Kay should be better every day, but his psychological problems are getting worse.

About half an hour later, Devic and Korci also came, and they told Meng Yang to ask him to assist in the main reason for treatment.

"Kay's physical constitution is special, and the side effects of Western medicine are great. We changed a lot of medicines for him, but he only vomited and diarrhea for each medicine, so now I can only try aromatherapy." Devic said.

Meng Yang looked at Korchi and said, "The reason why his psychological problems have become more serious is because of the psychological shadow and trauma he left him when he was attacked?"

"This should be most of the reason. He was awakened by nightmares every night, and he often lost his emotions. Before he had an accident, he had mild depression and autism. Now depression is more serious. I tried to follow He communicated, but he was very resistant, and he was even reluctant to speak, which is the biggest problem. "Korchi said.

"The most important thing for psychological problems is to talk and communicate. If even you can't let him speak for a while, then I certainly can't do it." Meng Yang said: "But I can give a period of aromatherapy to see if I can He cannot be restored. "

Devic and Korci both nodded, and now it can only be so.

Kay grew up sick and weak, and he was the only child. His parents were too strict to protect him. His ability to bear heart was very weak. Before, he had a certain degree of depression, and he likes to hide everything in his heart. Naturally it is very resistant to psychotherapy.

So after discussing with Derke and Korci, they agreed that it would be better to let Frenson take Kay back and treat at home.

Frenson took Meng Yang and they went in to meet Kai.

"This is Meng Yang, which I told you about." Frenson introduced to Kay: "He was here to treat you. Someone had the same condition as you before, but he was cured. "

"Thank you for letting me wake up." Kay sincerely thanked Meng Yang: "I want to thank you in person, but there is no chance, and I have to wait for you to give me treatment again before I thank you. I'm really sorry. . "

"It's okay." Meng Yang said with a smile.

Although Kay was weak, she knew that she was very polite and educated. Meng Yang couldn't imagine what his emotional out-of-control looks like.

"Kay, Meng Yang is very experienced in treating the symptoms of insomnia and nightmares." Korc said to Kay: "In their country, many rich people spend a lot of money asking him to help treat insomnia. The problem. Up to now, he has no record of failure, so as long as you can cooperate with him for treatment, you will be able to get rid of the nightmare. "

Kay glanced at Meng Yang, nodded and said, "You are bothered to work."

Korchi is telling the truth, but he also wants to give Kay more confidence, hoping he can control his emotions and cooperate with the treatment actively.