Chapter 54

When Xu Minhua returned to the main house of Longling Mountain, she naturally wanted to invite her friends who hadn't seen her for a while to come to the house to gather together. She wanted to have a bit of fun and have a banquet and invite more people to come.

In the afternoon, the people who came to the banquet arrived one after another. Xu Minhua took Yu Junchen with her to greet her acquaintances. Between words, they were all satisfied with Jun Chen.

Meng Yang saw that Xu Minhua deliberately showed more importance to Yu Junchen, so that he was embarrassed, and he didn't care. He planned to sit back and rest after a while.

Xu Minhua and her friends greeted each other, walked across from Meng Yang and sat down, looked at him with dissatisfied eyes and said, "Do n’t just sit still, go and say hello to people, since you have already Marry Luo Xiu, then you should show upbringing and etiquette worthy of your current identity. "

Meng Yang looked at her and said, "Is such a performance not exactly what you want to see?"

"What are you talking about? Do you think I want to see you embarrass the Luo family?" Xu Minhua said frowningly, and then turned around and yelled, "Luo Sheng, come here."

Luo Sheng, who was talking to someone, heard Xu Minhua calling him and immediately walked over.

"I said before, I hope you can get along in harmony at least in front of outsiders." Xu Minhua said: "Luo Sheng, you take him to greet the guests."

Meng Yang glanced at Luo Sheng, sneered, and then got up and left.

"Stop for me!" Xu Minhua exclaimed.

Meng Yang ignored her, turned around and left, went to the garden to read and rest.

Seeing that Meng Yang dared to ignore her words, Xu Minhua was furious, because he didn't want to lose face in front of so many people, and could only suppress his anger, thinking about finding opportunities to teach Meng Yang later.

Luo Sheng looked at the back of Meng Yang's departure, thinking of what Xu Minhua said to him last night, bowing his head and thinking.

When Luo Xiu was there, Xu Minhua's attitude towards Meng Yang was pretty good, as if he was really prepared to live in harmony with Meng Yang. But as long as Luo Xiu is no longer, Xu Minhua's attitude and appearance are very different, and the attitude of Meng Yang is especially obvious. Meng Yang didn't complain to Luo Xiu, but pretended that nothing had happened, just thinking about being patient for a few more days.

Meng Yang now almost uses the flower room as a study room. He spends most of his time reading and studying in the flower room.

Meng Yang was lying on the sofa bed, looking at the notes recorded in the Fragrance Therapy Branch. The maid used a telephone to tell him Luo Sheng and Yu Junchen had something to do with him. Meng Yang's eyes rolled around and said, " Let them in. "

The flower house is very large. After Luo Sheng entered, he constantly looked at this place full of mystery and fantasy. Even he felt that he could not remove his eyes, let alone Yu Junchen who was behind him.

Yu Junchen kept looking at the flower room and looked at every corner, and he felt an envy in his heart. From the Elf Manor to the flower room, he could see how much Luo Xiu loved Meng Yang. Although he knew that Luo Sheng really loved him, Luo Sheng could not do this for him in a short time.

"Is something wrong?" Meng Yang asked without looking up.

"My friends are here. My grandmother asked me and Jun Chen to take you to chat with my friends. He said that even if you are not happy in your heart, you should spend a few minutes to show the harmony between us." Luo Sheng Said.