Chapter 70

Cheng Sheng followed Meng Yang and drove the car into the garage. After he got out of the car, he walked angrily towards Meng Yang.

Xiao Ke's bodyguard immediately got off the car, stopped him, and prevented him from approaching Meng Yang.

"Is the two of you cooperating to play me?" Cheng Sheng looked at Xiao Ke and yelled angrily: "From the first time you win me, is he the one who won for you?"

"What about it?" Xiao Ke said calmly. "Did I ever say that I won you? I have repeatedly told you before that it was our team who won you, not me who won you. Meng Yang. It ’s been a long time since we joined our team. He raced you on behalf of our team and won you. Is n’t it possible? ”

"What is the reason for your anger?" Meng Yang looked at Cheng Sheng and said, "Is it more shameful to lose to me than to Xiao Ke, or does Xiao Ke find someone to replace him and win you the game by cheating or faking, or think Will I be angry if I lose? Should I have them? "

Cheng Sheng clenched his fists tightly, his face flushed with anger, because Meng Yang was all right.

"If you think we are not doing this right, then you go to make this matter public, we don't care anyway." Xiao Ke said: "I will not race with others again, Meng Yang also decided that this is The last time you raced, did you want others to think you lost to me, or let others know that you lost to Meng Yang, whatever you choose. "

The iron gate behind Meng Yang and Xiao Ke suddenly and quickly rose, and the two looked back at the same time.

At a glance, Meng Yang saw Luo Xiu standing in the middle, and he was shocked in his heart, thinking why Luo Xiu would be here?

Xiao Ke was also stunned for a moment. He turned to look at Meng Yang, who had been stiff and unable to respond, and inexplicably raised a sympathetic emotion.

Luo Xiu just stood there looking at Meng Yang without saying a word.

Meng Yang bowed his head in a guilty conscience, walked in front of Luo Xiu like a child who was mistaken and found by his parents, and whispered, "Uncle Luo, when did you come here?"

Meng Yang knew that Luo Xiu must have seen the process of racing with Cheng Sheng, otherwise he would not appear directly here.

"A little earlier than you arrived." Luo Xiu's tone and voice were calm, but Meng Yang still felt he was angry.

"Walk around, go to dinner first, chat while eating, chat while eating." Li Yan hurriedly played round, and when thinking about eating, he could persuade Luo Xiu not to be angry.

"You go eat, let's go back first." Luo Xiu reached out to Meng Yang.

Meng Yang walked over to hold Luo Xiu's hand.

"I'll make another appointment." Luo Xiu led Meng Yang and left.

Li Yan looked at each other with a few others, and suddenly felt a little sympathy for Meng Yang. Although they had never seen Luo Xiu's angry appearance, they could feel that Luo Xiu was certainly not happy even if he was not angry. But think about it too, no matter who sees his wife with his own eyes, he feels unhappy that he is racing with people in such a dangerous way.

Xiao Ke also drove away in a hurry. He felt that Luo Xiu had just glanced at him just now, making him feel panic and fear.

Cheng Sheng watched that both Meng Yang and Xiao Ke were gone, and he could only leave with a anger that he couldn't vent.

"Sister-in-law looked at a person with such a gentle look, but she didn't expect her car skills to be so wild when racing with others. Dangerous techniques are dared to be used. If you don't have good control, you may hit them directly. The wind sighed and said.