Chapter 58

Meng Yang walked to the side of the car to stop and turned to look at Yu Junchen. He came to see him like this, and was so excited that even if he agreed to let him come, the bodyguard would not let him come.

"What do you want to say?" Meng Yang looked at him and asked, "Want to ask me about Luo Sheng?"

"I ... I want to beg you, please don't hold me account of the things I secretly entered into your flower room, please help me this time." Yu Junchen looked at Meng Yang anxiously and said, about Luo Sheng, he simply I do n’t believe that the news is true. I think there must be some reason for such news. The most important thing now is to solve his own problems.

"I have nothing to help you?" Meng Yang sneered and said, "It is a fact that you want to steal something, and we have not framed you."

"You can make a request, as long as I can do it, I will promise!" Yu Junchen said.

"I don't have any requirements to mention." Meng Yang said coldly: "I just didn't close the door tightly. You dare to go inside. Do you think I will let you get those things so easily?"

"I did n’t control myself. I was wrong. I apologize to you and assure you that I will never miss your things again. If you can help me this time, I can assure you, absolutely not Will tell anyone about the things you own. "

Meng Yang looked at Yu Junchen and said, "It seems that I am afraid that you will say it. What if you say it? What do you think you are grabbing my weakness, can you threaten me?"

"I ... never thought of threatening you." Yu Junchen quickly explained: "I just, just want to ask you to let me go this time, in order to repay you, I will definitely abide by my guarantees and commitments, not Want to threaten you. "

"If you want to say it, just go ahead, I don't care." Meng Yang finished getting on the bus.

"Meng Yang!" Yu Junchen saw Meng Yang get in the car and wanted to keep up, but was blocked by the bodyguard and could not get close. He could only watch Meng Yang's car leave.

Xu Minhua fell ill, but for her illness, three points were true and seven points were pretended. Because Luo Xiu held a knife before her and said that she would return her life to her and then sever ties with her. Then she learned that Luo Sheng was not Luo Xiu ’s son. Luo Sheng ’s birth was just a revenge from Cheng Fangfei. Then Luo Xiu wanted to drive her out with her several other sons. This series of blows really made her very acceptable, but she deliberately pretended to be sick and couldn't get out of bed, so that Luo Xiu would not mention anything more severe. Relationships and words to drive them out.

Luo Xiu is determined to clean these people out so that Meng Yang and their upcoming children can have an undisturbed living environment, so Xu Minhua does n’t pretend to be sick, even if he is really sick , Luo Xiu will not let her in the main house to recuperate.

Several of his younger brothers and his wives and children, holding the hope that Luo Xiu would not really drive them away, stayed in the house and refused to move. But Luo Xiu said that two days is two days. If they do n’t move themselves, Luo Xiu will ask someone to move them.

Watching a large group of strong men break into the house, the wife and children of Luo Xiu's younger brothers were frightened and yelled.

"What are you doing ?! You dare to move me to try it, I have to call the police!"

"This is my thing, let go of you !! Ah !!!"

"This is our home, we will not go! We will not go!"

"Let me go! Did you hear me!"