Chapter 82

After Una Teng learned that the restaurant had been sold, he was very surprised, because he had told the boss before and asked the boss to sell him the shop. The boss had agreed, saying that he would wait another two years The shop sold him, but now he didn't even greet him, so he sold the shop and left.

Unateng took the other employees and stood outside the original boss's lounge, waiting to go in to meet their new boss.

The assistant came out and let Unateng go in alone.

Unateng walked into the lounge and saw Meng Yang sitting on the bed drinking tea. He left stunned.

"Do you know me?" Meng Yang asked, putting down the teacup in his hand.

"..." Unateng opened his mouth, but did not know how to answer.

"I know you and remember that valley." Meng Yang smiled and said: "It should be said, I can't do anything I want to forget, so if you remember it, just say it, you don't need to hide it."

"I ... remember you and remember ..." Unateng lowered his head, facing Meng Yang, his mood was very complicated.

"Is it?" Meng Yang's expected answer was completely. Meng Yang looked at him again and asked, "So do you still remember the promise you didn't make?"

"I'm sorry, I ... it's because ..." Unateng glanced at the assistants and bodyguards standing next to him, and didn't continue to speak.

"Give this to him." Meng Yang picked up the tablet he had prepared and handed it to the assistant, who took it to Unateng after he took it.

Unateng quickly wrote a few words on the screen, then turned off the screen and returned the tablet to the assistant.

Meng Yang took over the tablet computer, clicked on the screen, looked at the words written on it, and died three days after your accident.

"Let's be more detailed." Meng Yang deleted the words on the screen and asked the assistant to take the tablet to Unateng.

Unateng wrote on the screen, originally intended to find a way to leave the boss on the fifth day to rescue you, but three days later died in an accident, the soul has been floating, but just can't go back to the cliff, I don't know How long has it been floating, and suddenly reborn one day, after rebirth, I want to hear from you, hoping to help you change your destiny, but I learned from the news that you have married the chairman of the Luo Group, and secretly observed about After six months, seeing that your destiny has changed, thinking that you might also be born again, I came back here.

After Meng Yang watched it, he was silent for a long time, and his mood became more complicated. He did n’t know if all of this was destined to happen, and he did n’t know whether he should hate Unateng or should thank him. .

In the previous life, Unateng worked as a security guard in a bar. He should have offended someone because of his temperament, and he was almost beaten and crippled. Cheng Sheng let him rescue him. Luo Sheng of the previous life, the young master of the Luo Group, the grandson most valued by the Cheng family, everyone should give him some face. Cheng Sheng saw that Unateng was strong and strong, with a nimble posture and a straightforward personality, thinking of saving his life by himself, it was kind to him, do n’t worry that such a person would betray him, so he would Unateng stayed with him as a bodyguard.

Meng Yang was discovered by Cheng Sheng at that time. When Cheng Sheng was going to administer the potion to him, he saw that Unateng quickly changed the potion. Cheng Sheng asked his men to bury Meng Yang to a distant place, and it was also Unateng who took the others to a remote mountain, and then proposed to simply throw Meng Yang under the cliff instead of burying it.