Chapter 79

After Meng Yang glanced at Zhao Yi, he looked at Wu Feng with an interrogative look.

Wu Feng explained to him: "He is a student just received by the teacher, named Zhao Yi. He is the first grader and can participate in field training. The teacher asked him to come with us in advance."

When Meng Yang remembered his previous life, Zhao Yi was a student of Xu Wangya, a junior of Yu Junchen, how could he become his junior now? He really is a bit capable, and the two masters picked casually

After the final results came out, Zhao Yi was first in the first grade. Xu Wangya really wanted to make Zhao Yi his student. Yu Junchen ’s performance fell so badly that he did n’t even get the qualification to participate. Xu Wangya needed it urgently. A student who can hold the scene.

However, whether it is at school or in the aromatherapy branch, Lin Songtai is obviously more dominant. Of course, Zhao Yi wants to be a student of Lin Songtai, but Lin Songtai does not mean to accept him as a student. He could only let his father find a relationship, and finally finally let Lin Songtai accept him.

The students around Zhao Jing touched him with his elbows, and then gestured to look at Zhao Yi with his eyes.

Zhao Jing glanced at Zhao Yi, a disdainful cold light flashed in his eyes, and then took the room card and walked out of the hall with other students.

Meng Yang was too lazy to pay attention to Zhao Yi and looked at Wu Feng and said, "Isn't it good to eat on the plane? The meals are all ready, everyone go to dinner first, then go back to the room and have a good rest, let's go."

Wu Feng put down their salute and went out with Meng Yang. Naturally, there will be staff to help them with their stay.

In this mountain village, no one except Luo Xiu's car is allowed to drive in, but the mountain village is too big, so you have to take a tour bus to move.

"The scenery here is really cured, it is rare to be able to come here, this time I do not need to participate in training, I must enjoy the beauty and food here." Wu Feng said to Meng Yang.

"Unfortunately Brother Qin can't come together, otherwise you can take advantage of this opportunity to date." Meng Yang said with a smile, Qin Hong transferred to the School of Economics, the summer vacation time is full, and failed to come together.

"Don't rush this time, there will be opportunities in the future." Although Wu Feng feels a bit pitiful, but thinking about the future, it is not uncomfortable.

Meng Yang nodded and agreed.

The place to eat is called Guanshan Pavilion, and you can see the continuous mountain peaks in the distance, and you can also see the unpredictable sky and clouds. Even the best film special effects, there is no such feeling in it, which makes people more heart-wrenching. Be open and addicted.

While waiting to serve, Meng Yang was talking to Wu Feng and watching the scenery outside.

Meng Yang wanted to go to the toilet and got up and walked out. Zhao Yi saw it and immediately got up and went out.

"Brother Meng, can I say a few words to you?" Zhao Yi whispered behind Meng Yang.

"I have something to tell you?" Meng Yang didn't stop and didn't look back. He said coldly: "What's the need for me, do I have to listen to you say a few words?"

"Last time I talked too much, I want to apologize to you, I know you look down on me, but birth is not something I can choose, if I choose, I do not want to be born as an illegitimate child , But I have no choice. You look down on me because of this, I have nothing to say, but, I will use my hard work and strength to maintain my dignity. "Zhao Yi said.