Chapter 66

Luo Xiu held the child in bed and played, and Meng Yang came out of the bathroom and said, "Today I went to meet your mother. She gave me a box and said it was a gift for the child. The most precious and meaningful part of the gift, let me temporarily store it for the child, and wait for the child to grow up, and then let him decide whether he wants it or not. "

"Since it's not for you or for me, you should take care of the child first, and wait until he grows up." Luo Xiu said quietly, and there was no other reaction.

Meng Yang also just told Luo Xiu that he didn't want to continue this topic. Xu Minhua's current living condition has nothing to do with them. He doesn't want to discuss or discuss.

Meng Yang went to bed and sat cross-legged, patting Luo Xiu said, "Turn over and lie down."

"Do you want to massage me?" Luo Xiu asked.

"Ok."

"No need." Luo Xiu took his hand and kissed it, said: "You have been very hard to study, take a rest."

"I haven't pressed it for a long time. I will use you to practice my hands, otherwise I will forget the feeling, how can I teach others?" Meng Yang urged: "Get well."

Luo Xiu can only put the child aside, put the pacifier into the child's mouth, let him lie down, and then lie down.

Meng Yang sat on Luo Xiu's waist and began to massage Luo Xiu. In fact, he didn't want to practice his hands, because now no matter who performs acupressure and massage, Meng Yang let professional masseurs press. It was after he met Xu Minhua that he felt very distressed about Luo Xiu. He wanted to do something for him before he felt comfortable.

Luo Xiu naturally knew Meng Yang ’s thoughts, but he did not dismantle Meng Yang, but only enjoyed what Meng Yang did because he loved him, because this is what Meng Yang wanted.

It feels good to be cared for and distressed, especially to be cared for and distressed by someone you love. This is the source of happiness.

Meng Yang wants to stay here to study for a month. During this period, Luo Xiu wants to return to China twice. At other times, he tries to stay here to accompany him and his children.

Korchi is an expert in psychology and neurology. He also brought some students. Meng Yang now listens to Korci's lectures and learns with him with his students.

Neuroscience is a very complex discipline, which includes biochemistry, pharmacology, physiology, pathology, development, and genetics.

Because there is only one month of study time, and the time to study next time has not yet been determined, Meng Yang is very diligent and hardworking, and every teacher likes this kind of hard work and is smart and talented students, so Cole The person who asked and praised most frequently during the class was Meng Yang. When treating patients, he was the one most often brought by him as an assistant.

Korchi is giving classes to the students, and when it is time for students to ask questions, he again asks Meng Yang to ask questions first.

"I just finished aromatherapy for a bipolar disorder patient in the morning. This time, the fragrance medicine used for him can soothe his emotions, and the medicine bath and acupuncture are used to wake up the brain and regulate the blood. The effect is mainly the effect of relieving the liver. "Meng Yang said:" But he still has to overcome psychological factors to achieve the effect of radical cure. Do you have any good suggestions for his situation? "

Korchi nodded and was about to speak, and his assistant knocked on the door and came in.

"What's the matter?" Korchi turned and asked.