Chapter 35

Meng Yang was lying sideways in Luo Xiu ’s arms, breathing hard, and there were tears on his face, because he cried a lot, he felt very painful just now, but he was also very comfortable. This experience, mixed with pain and comfort, was too irritating for him to cry.

Meng Yang's voice was a little dumb, Luo Xiu got out of the bed and poured a cup of warm water, and then he was held in his arms to feed him.

Luo Xiu put the drinking glass on the bedside table, then continued to lie down and hug Meng Yang, buried his face at his neck, and smelled the fragrance of his body seriously and enjoyably.

Luo Xiu thought that Meng Yang's body would only emit this tantalizing and sweet smell when he fell asleep at night, but after doing it, the sweet smell on his body smelled better. People feel addicted.

Meng Yang hugged Luo Xiu tightly, his body still trembling slightly, because Yu Yun hadn't receded, and his body didn't break away from the feeling just now.

"Uncle Luo, let's have a baby as soon as possible." Meng Yang said hoarsely.

"Well, it's really time to have your own child." Luo Xiu replied. Now that they are a veritable husband and wife relationship, he feels that he is at this age and should have his own child. Moreover, his current abilities and strength are enough to protect Meng Yang and their children to have a stable life. Moreover, he has been tolerant for so many years, and his plans and actions against the Cheng family can also be started.

"My own child?" Meng Yang asked in a puzzled manner: "Don't you already have one? Although I know you don't like Luo Sheng, the blood relationship can't be changed."

"Luo Sheng is not my son. It was his mother and the ex-boyfriend who was forced to break up because they were too poor. She got pregnant after cheating." Luo Xiu sat up and hugged Meng Yang in his arms and said: "My mother and Luo Sheng were forced to get married at home. At that time, I was still young. I thought that even if there was no love, everyone would live in a respectful relationship. But Luo Sheng's mother was arrogant and arrogant, and her character was really unbearable , So I thought about it, so I will try to keep her as far as possible in the future. We were forced into the same room several times by my family. His mother gave me medicine in the tea. Actually, I know it, but I did n’t deliberately wear it, and I knew what was happening to us. Nothing happened, but soon after, she was pregnant. "

"So why didn't you tell the truth?" Meng Yang asked.

"I was thinking that Luo Sheng's mother didn't voluntarily marry me, nor did I voluntarily marry her, we never had any feelings, so even if she was pregnant with someone else's child, I didn't feel anything in my heart. That is, the influence of the Cheng family was greater than that of ours, and my father was not as smart and capable as the old man Cheng, so if this thing is out of order, it is actually not good for our family. I just thought, wait for me to finish After studying, I went out to establish my own portal and found another reason to divorce Luo Sheng ’s mother. Then she and her ex-boyfriend succeeded, and then it was revealed that Luo Sheng was not my biological son ’s thing. But before I graduated, my father When the disease passed away, I had to carry the Luojia industry on my shoulders, and the Cheng family suddenly saw my father go. At that time, it was the time when the Luojia company encountered a crisis. They immediately began to fall down on our company. I trampled the Luo family to death. At first, I thought that Mr. Cheng did this because he knew that Luo Sheng was not my son, but after many temptations, he found him and Informed, and after I let Luojia successful stand up, he also inherited the dream of doing let Luo Luo Jia Sheng industry. "