Chapter 49

Luo Xiu came out of the bathroom around the towel and wiped his hair with the towel.

"Uncle Luo ..." Meng Yang reached out to him.

Luo Xiu went to the bed and looked down at him.

Meng Yang caught the edge of his bath towel with his fingers.

Luo Xiu took Meng Yang's hand and sat down beside the bed. He leaned over his forehead against his forehead and said, "Are you sure you can?"

"The doctor said that the first three months and the next three months are not allowed." Meng Yang hinted: "You have to be careful."

Luo Xiu unbuttoned the towel around his waist, lifted the quilt to bed, lay down beside Meng Yang, and kissed on his face while saying, "I will be very careful, how about you directing?"

"Okay." Meng Yang wrapped his neck around and kissed him back.

Luo Xiu turned over to face Meng Yang, trying not to put weight on his body, and said in a magnetic voice in his ear: "Go ahead, little commander."

"Commander, we need a cannon!" Meng Yang said boldly.

"Do you want to take another test? Prompt, considering the physical condition of your commander, the cannon will hurt you." Luo Xiu looked at him and said.

Meng Yang bit his thumb and thought for a while. He is pregnant now. He really shouldn't need such a fierce weapon. After serious consideration, he said again: "Then there must be no cannon as fierce as a cannon."

Luo Xiu couldn't help laughing: "Anyway, is it to shoot?"

"Come on, don't bother." Meng Yang said blushing.

"Then ask the commander to check it first." Luo Xiu said.

Meng Yang reached into the quilt.

……………………………

Unlike the fierce and fierce process in the past, Meng Yang felt his tenderness in Luo Xiu's carefulness, and it seemed as if he was melting in his tenderness, no matter the mind or body.

"How do you feel, little commander?" Luo Xiu asked Meng Yang: "Do you feel comfortable? Are you satisfied?"

"Very comfortable," Meng Yang demanded while breathing hard: "Come again."

"Once a night is enough." Luo Xiu stroked his face and said.

"Once again." Meng Yangyi still hasn't done enough. It's just enough to be half full, at least seven or eight full, he urged: "Hurry up."

Luo Xiu had no choice but to continue to meet his requirements.

Before the other students came to this country, Meng Yang lived in the manor. During the day, Meng Yang enjoyed and appreciated the scenery in the manor. At night, he enjoyed the comfort and comfort that Luo Xiu gently brought him in bed. A sense of satisfaction. Although during the day, Luo Xiu sometimes had to leave to deal with some things and could not accompany him all the time, Meng Yang still felt that it was a good life to live like a vacation. There is such a place that belongs to him, even if you can't live here every day, it is also a happy thing.

A few days later, other students also came to this country. This time they were not staying in a hotel. Meng Yang asked Luo Xiu to arrange for them to live in the manor.

The students also got off at the entrance of the manor, and then a carriage drove them to the castle located in the center of the manor.

Because the scenery is so beautiful, the students couldn't help but take out their phones to take pictures, but just raised their hands and took a beautiful desktop photo.