Chapter 67

Meng Yang must obtain the consent of Kai Yi ’s parents before giving Kay aromatherapy, but Kai ’s parents do not understand aromatherapy, so they do not agree to treat Kai in this way, and Devic is following They communicate.

"Dr. Dick, we are not unwilling to believe you, but you also know that Kai's physique is special, and the situation is not very good now, we really dare not take this risk." Kai's father said.

"Yeah, this kind of treatment that sounds like oriental witchcraft. How can I be assured of using it on Kai Yi?" Kai Yi's mother said: "I hope you can understand our parental mood. "

"Aromatherapy is not a witchcraft. Aromatherapy is a branch of ancient ancient medicine." Devic explained to them patiently: "Eastern ancient medicine has been inherited for thousands of years. In ancient times, their medical technology And the use of drugs is much higher than ours, even now, it is also a very good treatment. "

Kai Yi ’s mother glanced at Meng Yang and said, “But he looks like a child. Kai Yi should be about the same age. How can we be assured that he will treat Kai Yi?”

Meng Yang thought, whether it is in the East or the West, age is the first reference condition to judge a person's ability, because age represents experience.

"Because he used the therapy of aromatherapy to wake up a person who has been comatose in a car accident for more than a year, so I specially invited him to treat Kay. Do you think that I will use Kay's life Just kidding, would you use your reputation as a doctor to joke? "

Kay's parents glanced at each other, and he was gradually persuaded.

"You can go back and think about it, but I must remind you that Kaiy's current situation, the longer the coma is, the worse it will be for his health." Devic said.

"How sure are you that you can wake up Kay as soon as possible?" Kay's father looked at Meng Yang and asked, after hearing Devic said Meng Yang had the experience of waking up a comatose for a year, My heart was already shaken.

"I can't give you any guarantees about how much confidence can make him wake up and how much time it takes to wake him up." Meng Yang replied truthfully.

"Dr. Dick ..." Kay's father looked at Dick again and said, "Is there really no better way?"

"At the moment, I can't think of any better way than this. There are so many medicines that I dare not give it to Kai Yi. Even if it can be used, I can't give you any assurance that we can do it. Only do his best, "Devic said." Or, he can only wait for himself to wake up. "

Kay's parents were silent, and Devic asked them to go back and think about it, and then took Meng Yang and they left the suite living room.

After two days of thinking, Kai Yi's parents felt that even if they didn't believe in Meng Yang, they should also believe in Devic, so they agreed to let Meng Yang give Kay aromatherapy.

After the fifth aromatherapy session, Meng Yang left the hospital to prepare to go home. When walking in the hospital parking lot, several people in black clothes and sunglasses stopped the way. Although there are more bodyguards on Meng Yang ’s side, but If a conflict really occurs, he still has to be very careful.

Among those of the other party, one person came out and said politely: "I'm sorry to disturb you. We are not malicious. My boss wants you to talk about Master Kay."

The man said, glancing at the car next to him.

Meng Yang turned to look at the car with his eyes, and then said: "No matter who your boss is, I won't get in any stranger's car. If he wants to know what I'm doing to Kai, For aromatherapy, please go to the hospital to make an appointment in advance. "