Chapter 50

After the auction began, Meng Yang and Luo Xiu walked over to the round table and sat down.

Meng Yang has looked at the albums of the auction items, and there is nothing he particularly likes, but since he came, he always had to take a few things to go back, so he pointed a few things in the album and asked the assistant to wait Will bid.

Cheng Fangfei was sitting at a table not far from them. Meng Yang did not know whether it was a coincidence, or Cheng Fangfei deliberately. Among the things he looked at, there seemed to be two things Cheng Fangfei wanted very much, but in the end He still got it.

Cheng Fangfei watched what she wanted to be taken by Meng Yang, and was secretly anxious, because these two things were the gifts she prepared to photograph and give to Luo Xiu's mother. She came for these two things. She knows that Luo Sheng's situation at the Luo family is not good. Luo Xiu married a young and new wife. Naturally, she will have children again. She must help Luo Sheng, not let him be too passive, and the best The way is to get Luo Xiu's mother's support.

Over the years, she has concealed the fact that Luo Sheng is not Luo Xiu ’s biological son. She has struggled to tell the truth, but after so many years, she has not told anyone about this, including Luo Sheng ’s biological father. . She feels that since no one else knows, the fake can also become true. As long as she doesn't say it, Luo Sheng will always be Luo Xiu's eldest son.

Cheng Fangfei turned to look at Luo Xiu's side face, thinking about the man who made her feel very annoying many years ago, now looking so attractive.

Cheng Fangfei's friend said to her: "Your first husband is richer than the three husbands behind you, but unfortunately you have no benefit from him."

"After I divorced him for many years, he was so rich." Cheng Fangfei said.

"I heard that he bought the Alfie Manor some time ago. Although you have a child, he is already remarried. If you want your children to inherit everything from him, you have to think hard."

"This is nature."

After the auction, Luo Xiu was talking to his friend, Meng Yang went to the bathroom, and the assistant and bodyguard followed him.

After coming out of the bathroom, he met Cheng Fangfei in the corridor.

"Are you called Meng Yang?" Cheng Fangfei asked, looking at Meng Yang with a smile.

Meng Yang raised his hand, motioned the bodyguard and assistant to stand a little farther, then looked at Cheng Fangfei and said, "I am Meng Yang, Aunt Cheng."

Cheng Fangfei's smile stiffened because of Meng Yang's aunt, but he quickly returned to normal and said, "You have been with Luo Sheng, but you should have called me aunt, but unfortunately Luo Sheng did not Know how to cherish, I think you are much better than that of Yu Junchen. "

"Thank you, but I do n’t regret breaking up with Luo Sheng at all. Uncle Luo can give it to me, and many of them ca n’t be given by Luo Sheng, and Uncle Luo is gentle and considerate, and still spoils me. Sheng and Yu Junchen are getting well, so I have the opportunity to be with Uncle Luo. "Meng Yang's smile has a clear sense of happiness.

"It's normal for an old man to love his young wife, not to mention you are so young and beautiful, and so good." Cheng Fangfei said: "Are you free tomorrow? I want to have a good chat with you. You want to apologize for the excessive things you did. "

"Although Uncle Luo treats me very well, but also manages me very strict. Even if I say another word to another man, he will be unhappy. Although you are a woman, I think he will never agree with me. You went out. "Meng Yang pointed to the back and said:" Look, even when you go to the toilet, someone follows me all the time. "