Chapter 39

Meng Yang arranged for people to use fumigation, medicinal bath, acupuncture and moxibustion, all for Sudi, and ignited the medicinal incense on his bedside every night, and waited for a month to see the effect.

Meng Yang spent only a few days at home before going abroad. Regarding the sales of his award-winning perfume, although he does not need him to do everything himself, there are some things that still need him to be present. After choosing which one of the co-branded brands, Luo Xiu asked him to screen him, he finally asked him to make his own decision.

Because Meng Yang ’s own company only has such a small reputation in China, if you want to improve the grade, the best way is to co-brand with big brands. The annual youth championship champion perfume is allowed to use the crown mark designed by the International Perfume Association on the perfume bottle. Now many people like to collect the crown perfume bottle every year. The champion perfume will also be sold every year. Perfume companies want to have a crown mark on their own brands, and also hope to make a lot of money with this popularity, so there are many big-name perfume companies that want to be co-branded.

Meng Yang looked at the companies that had already been screened, and suddenly stopped and asked, "Wen Qiu? Isn't this Celsi's personal brand?"

"Selsey's company and he both have the intention to cooperate with each other, and the conditions they give are also very sincere. Selsey also said that if you want, he would like to talk to you in person. Talk. "The assistant said.

Meng Yang turned his head to look at Luo Xiu, who was standing by the floor-to-ceiling window and called, then he thought for a while.

When Luo Xiu came to the end, Meng Yang said to him: "Selsey wants to cooperate with me. Do you have any other purpose? I have heard that he has had scandals with Brayley. He Did you know that Brayley likes me? "

"I already know this matter. I think he really wants to work with you, and the biggest boss of their company has a good relationship with me, so it is a good choice to work with their company. Even if he hides enough Well, it ’s really ulterior motives, and I ’m sure I wo n’t let him succeed. If you are not at ease, you can meet him and chat with him to try him out. ”Luo ​​Xiu kissed him and said,“ I ’m going to the company , If you want to meet Selsey, let them arrange. "

After Meng Yang sent Luo Xiu out of the house, he seriously considered it and finally decided to meet with Selsey.

After the assistant made an appointment, Meng Yang went out for an appointment under the **** of the bodyguard.

Selsey arrived a little earlier than Meng Yang, but he didn't seem to be in good spirits.

"You ... look not very good, are you uncomfortable?" Meng Yang thought, could he talk about things like this?

"I didn't expect that you would meet me today. I drank too much with my friends last night and didn't sleep all night." Selsey rubbed his face with both hands and said, "It's rude to meet you in this state." ,I'm very sorry."

"It's okay, I said suddenly that I would meet without saying hello in advance. Meng Yang said:" It's better to go back to rest first, let's talk about it tomorrow. "

"I often get drunk, and the hangover can still talk about things. The young Sunshine is just human. In fact, I started drinking too early, but you do n’t have to think that I have encountered something unfortunate. This is the way I grew up. Without suffering, my parents love me very much, I just love to drink, and then there will be a lot of inspiration after getting drunk. "Celsi said:" And I can't wait to tell you about my Idea. "

Meng Yang thought this person was quite interesting and smiled and said, "You talk about it."

Then Selsey told Meng Yang his thoughts, and Selsey said he liked the perfume Meng Yang blended, and got an inspiration from the perfume he blended, that is, if the two of them collaborated, the Western romantic art If it is matched with the healing beauty of the East, it will definitely be very popular, and it may get an unprecedented height in the future.