Chapter 30

After eating breakfast, Meng Yang and they set off directly to the largest Pinxiang Garden in the city. The quarterly bidding auctions for the four seasons are held here every year.

Lin Songtai and Xu Wangya, as well as other masters from Sheng Yaxiang College, have also arrived and are sitting and chatting over tea. Yu Junchen had already arrived, but Xu Wangya's face was not very good, and Yu Junchen also lowered their heads slightly and did not speak or communicate.

Meng Yang they went over to salute several masters.

"Sit all." Lin Songtai said with a smile: "I heard that yesterday's spice auction was all inclusive by Meng Yang?"

"It's not all covered," Meng Yang replied: "At the beginning, there were a few things that I didn't think were necessary, and there was no bid. Later, if you think about it, even if you don't need it for the time being, it's always useful When I was on, I photographed everything behind. "

Lin Songtai and several masters around him smiled, while Xu Wangya and the other masters around him were not so good.

"Teacher, if I do this, shouldn't it cause any trouble?" Although Meng Yang felt that he didn't need to hide his strength, it was better to ask.

"You are still a student. It is still necessary to show your strength as much as possible. After your fame opens, you must remember to leave some food for others." Lin Songtai said.

"Yes, the student wrote it down." Meng Yang thought so too. For him now, it is the most important to open up his reputation and be able to participate in higher-standard auctions in the future.

"Will you come in with me later, and you will guess how to bid?" Lin Songtai asked.

"Thank you for your willingness to give me a chance. If I guess the price correctly, will I be able to buy it myself?" Meng Yang asked.

"Of course." Lin Songtai said.

"Thank you teacher." Meng Yang thanked with joy.

When the sound of the gong rang, the folding wooden doors separating the inside and outside were all pushed open. Those qualified to bid up and walked in, leaving the others outside to watch.

Everyone who is qualified to bid can bring a person in as a helper, and most of the people who bring helpers are experts in bidding and bidding.

There are also those like Lin Songtai who bring their students into the world to meet and learn.

Yu Junchen is the most worthy student of Xu Wangya at present, so of course Xu Wangya takes him with him. No matter what, he must be brought up by Jun Chen, so that Yu Junchen can win more awards. Well, it needs to be in the association to have more right to speak. If Yu Junchen beats Meng Yang, then Lin Songtai will take advantage of this opportunity.

The first round of bidding auctions began. There are two kinds of spices in the first group of the first round. In each round, only one person can come forward to identify the quality of these spices.

In the first round, there was the spice that Xuwangya needed, so he went to himself to determine the quality of the spice.

Bray Lei originally walked in front of Meng Yang, but suddenly turned around and said, "You first please."

Meng Yang did n’t know what made it easy, and he did n’t want to talk nonsense. He just nodded and walked in front of him to confirm the quality of the two spices.

Meng Yang just went to smell it, and didn't even go to read it, he made sure to return to the seat, after thinking for a while, he wrote the price on the wooden sign.