Chapter 20

Xu Wangya ’s students and two assistants brought up the “exam questions” placed in wooden boxes. These so-called exam questions are not the contents of the exam written on a few sheets of paper, but various powders, liquids and pastes. 3. A solid raw material extract is an object in which a scented part has been prepared from the raw material.

"Jun Chen, you blindfolded and compared with him, he felt unfair to save." Xu Wangya said.

"... Yes." After Yu Junchen replied, he picked up a wide white cloth and blindfolded. Although he did not want his relationship with Meng Yang to become worse, but things became like this, he could only take out Your strength is here.

Meng Yang also sat down, and blindfolded his eyes with a wide strip of cloth. Xu Wangya looked at his behavior and sneered sarcastically.

Xu Wangya's two assistants opened the wooden box, then took out the small dish with the lid, and arranged it neatly on the long table in front of Meng Yang's and Yu Junchen.

After Xu Wangya nodded, the two assistants opened the lid of one of the small dishes and put it in front of Meng Yang and Yu Junchen.

Just when Jun Chen picked up the small dish and placed it under his nose, just about to concentrate on smelling the smell, Meng Yang already said, "Lingxiang bean powder."

Yu Junchen froze for a moment, then waited for the answer to be announced.

The assistant swept a little bit of the powder from the dish with Xiang Yu into the lid, and then showed the bottom of the dish to everyone: "Lingxiang bean powder, correct."

"... Shan Mo sesame oil." Yu Junchen also replied.

"Sugimosa oil, correct." The assistant displayed the bottom of the dish.

"Evening root." Meng Yang replied again.

"Tuberose root, right."

"Zi Lan Ye." Meng Yang replied.

"Zilanye, right."

"Gui Guicao."

"Guoyao grass, right."

"Honey pods."

"Honey pods, right."

After Meng Yang had answered five spices in a row, Yu Junchen said the second one: "Gui Huicao."

"Guoyao grass, right."

The emotion of surprise has gradually appeared in other people's hearts, and Xu Wangya's brow has also frowned.

Yu Junchen was also anxious in his heart, wanting to catch up with Meng Yang's speed quickly, but in the case of covering his eyes, he needed to concentrate enough to confirm the fragrance.

Next, basically it was a performance by Meng Yang alone. Although Yu Junchen's accuracy rate is also very good, but his speed is under the comparison of Meng Yang, the gap is too big.

"The benzoin has sophora butter, cistanche, mandarin pine, tangerine oil, rice star, and has the effect of calming and calming, making people happy and smelling for a long time."

"... Correct." Xu Wangya's assistant looked at Meng Yang's eyes and was even more surprised.

Benzoin refers to the type of incense. This kind of benzoin formula is quite common, but there are many different combinations of formulas, so Meng Yang can say all the ingredients correctly at such a fast speed. It is really powerful. Too.

After Meng Yang spoke several different types of blended fragrances successively and correctly stated the ingredients of the formula, not only the students looked at him with incredibly shocked eyes, but even the masters sitting on them, shocked eyes. They ca n’t hide anymore, because they are still students, and the harmonious incense just needs to say two or three main fragrances, and Meng Yang has accurately stated all the ingredients. The sensitivity of the sense of smell is really impressive. Had to be shocked.