Chapter 56

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ

ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 𝟷𝟼, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I can't believe this." I laughed as I looked at my MacBook as I sat on group FaceTime with Mari and Des.

"I'm not alone anymoreeee!" Des sang and danced with her pregnancy test that read positive.

We really are all pregnant together, this is crazy.

"See and we all need girls!" Mari smiled in the camera.

"You started us off Mari now we just have to follow suit so let's manifest it! We will all have girls...we will all have girls..." Des said with her eyes closed as Mari and I laughed before repeating her.

Mari found out she's having a girl a few weeks ago, Pop and I planned the gender reveal and Mike was really happy even though he was team boy.

His drunk ass did a backflip and nearly broke his neck.

It was cute though.

I looked over as Bralyn started to wake up and pout making me rub her little belly to let her know I'm here, "Hey Bray I'm right here."

"Awww she's up? Let me see her she's getting so damn big." Des said as she propped her camera up on her bed to look in the camera.

I reached over and picked her up before holding her up in front of my laptop and sitting her in between my legs.

"Bray Brayyyy!" Mari smiled "Hey pretty girl."

I saw Bralyn smiling as she kicked her feet and spoke gibberish making us all laugh.

"Bray say she one of the girls, period pooh." Des said in between laughs.

I laid her on her stomach for tummy time as she fussed because she hated it but all babies do for some reason.

I sat her toy and teething ring in front of her as she slowly reached for it as I smiled.

She's getting too big too fast! She finally started reaching and grabbing stuff a few days ago.

I don't see how D can just walk out on her, her own child.

Over Pop not wanting you?

I'm still hoping to run into her out here so I can beat her dumb ass.