Chapter 10

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ
ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Pop and his friends are leaving today 😞.

It's 10:48 a.m. and AirBNB hosts' don't play bout check out. They contacted Pop to let him know that he needs to be out by 11 a.m. because he has someone else checking in later today.

Everyone began to say their goodbyes downstairs and I was just holding on to Pop while I was in his embrace.

I don't have a clue what this is that we're doing still but I'm really just enjoying having someone around like Pop.

It sucks that he stays all the way in LA but he keeps saying 'It's nothing to get flewed out whenever you want.'

That helps I guess.

"Can you just stay for a few more hours, you can stay at our place." I asked while hugging him tighter.

"I wish I could mamas but I have a photoshoot at 4 and I have to meet with my marketing strategist and shit" He said before kissing the top of my head.

I groaned at his response before I pulled away and crossed my arms.

"How about you come out again this weekend? You and your friends I'm sure Mike a like that" He chuckled as we looked over at him and Mari.

He was hugging her by the neck while kissing all over her face while she had her arms wrapped around him.

They're cuteeeee.

"Okay, promise?" I said holding my pinky out.

He connected his to mine as we met thumbs.

"I'm gone let you know when I get there and I'll call you when we land okay?" he said before giving me a kiss before I slipped my tongue in his mouth.

He pulled away smirking, "Lucky I can't miss this flight."

I smiled and looked him up and down before I grabbed my suitcase.

All of us finished saying out goodbyes before we went our separate ways

I'm Jada at this point because this entanglement is something else. I really can't leave him alone and I swore I wasn't putting myself in a situation like this again.

I was sin the car with Mari because Des had left with Say to go over his house.

"Okay bitch so what's tea? What's going on with you and Mike for real?" I asked while turning the music down.

"I like him best, honestly. I don't know what it is but he's so sweet behind being so damn goofy all the time," we both laughed, "He took me on a date yesterday and we really just sat and talked, getting to know eachother. He actually wants a relationship but I told him I don't think I'm ready but he said he would wait until I'm ready."