Chapter 4

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ
ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I fluttered my eyes open as I began to wake up slowly.

Pop had his arm arm around my torso and I tried to slowly lift it, but it was kind of heavy.

I slowly got from under him though as I soon realized we were both still naked.

I thought I was freaky, now don't get me wrong I showed Pop some things but he definitely showed me a lot.

After the first round we went again on the floor. Then, I thought we were done so I tried to go in the shower again because I was hot and he had me bent over on the counter.

He was a sex machine but I loved it, we can get it in wherever he pleases if he keeps putting it on me like that.

I heard moving behind me and snapped out of my thoughts.

He was moving his hand around I guess looking for me and when he didn't feel me he opened his eyes.

Our eyes met and I smiled lightly at him.

"Good morning mamas" he said while stretching and sitting up.

"Good morning Pop" I said while grabbing the sheet off of the floor.

Yeah, shit was all over this room.

"You backed up all that shit you was talking on that phone, I like that" he said with a smirk while he went in his dresser, pulling out a pair of Ethika's.

"You must have thought I wouldn't," I chuckled as I headed towards my suitcase and crouched down, "Do you have food for breakfast? I was going to make something for us to eat."

I grabbed my toothpaste and toothbrush as well as my baby pink silk robe.

I put my robe on and brought my toothpaste and toothbrush in the bathroom to begin brushing my teeth.

"Nah, I'm usually always on the move so I don't be having time to really cook" He replied as he rubbed the back of his neck and leaned on the bathroom door frame.

"But, I can order us some Eggslut, they got some good ass breakfast sandwiches."

"That's cool with me." I replied with the toothbrush in my mouth.

He came in the bathroom and leaned with his back on the counter and looked at me.

"Dick so good you tryna cook for a nigga huh?" He said while rubbing his beard while the other arm crossed over his chest.

I laughed as I spit out the toothpaste and shook my head.

"I didn't even know you spit"

I hit his arm and he left out of the bathroom laughing with his hands up.

"Im just saying! I'm bout place this soon order tho, whatchu like?"

"Just get me whatever you get" I replied while looking in the mirror.

He nodded and grabbed his phone as he went downstairs.

I had glued my wig down but I wasn't really feeling it no more. I grabbed my rubbing alcohol and began to apply it to the lace so I can remove it.

I'm going to go natural for a little bit and let my hair breathe.

"Ayo what you want to dri-Damn Cleo my bad" He said laughing and rubbing his hands through my braids.