Chapter 72

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I just laid down and watched Lauryn as she slept peacefully before lightly touching her gauze where she got hit at.

My baby's been through hell these past two days.

In the course of these two days I done got locked up and my house got broken into.

I swear it's always some shit around Lauryn's birthday.

Well in the past it was from me fucking up but still.

After everyone left this afternoon she told me what happened and I been seeing red since.

Them niggas touched my kids.

Hit my girl.

And ALMOST, thankfully for them Zay came in, they almost had they way with her too.

I swear I'm just ready for something good to happen but at this rate I'm expecting more bad shit to happen.

All I know it's it's time for us to move, get a real house somewhere ducked off where no one can even find us.

I heard my phone vibrating so I reached over and grabbed it, looking down at Lauryn to see she was still sound asleep.

Slowly getting out of the bed I made my way out the room and closed the door behind me.

"Wassup?" I asked while heading down the stairs. 

"Hello Mr. Jackson, I just got off the phone with Jarell Brooks' attorney and it's a few things you should know about."

I sighed as I sat on the living room couch.

I knew it would be more shit.

"What is it now?" 

"Do you know a Kayla Brooks?"

I thought for a second, I mean I know a few Kayla's but I never knew they last names so I was a little confused.

"I don't really know last names and shit, but I know some Kayla's why?"

"She's related to Jarell, they're cousins, and she is saying he's lying about not knowing you. She says she had a run in with you in Turks and Caicos?"