Chapter 77

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ᴍᴀᴜɪ, ʜᴀᴡᴀɪɪ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

*Okay it's the honey moon soooo

If you don't like sex scenes just don't read this chapter 💀🌚*

"Let me carry you in the door." I laughed while sitting the bags down after opening the door.

"Fool that's for when we walk in our house." Lauryn laughed while shaking her head.

"Well let me practice I'm just trying to be romantic and shit." I said smacking me lips.

Sheade a sincere face before sitting her bags down and holding her arms up.

I picked her up bridal style before walking into our villa.

I stood her up as she cheesed and held her arms up, "And that's on being Mrs. Jackson!"

I laughed while going to get the bags and bringing them in.

I heard drums and what sounded like a ukulele catching me off guard as I reached on my hip but felt relief.

Forgetting I got some people to greet us.

"Poppaaaaa! Oh my goodness!" She yelled while following the music.

I shut the front door before following where she went and saw them dancing as one of them stood to the side with drinks on a tray and flowers in the other hand.

A man started singing as Lauryn stood by the dancers and mocked their moves.

I smiled seeing Lauryn interact with them.

She was so cute dancing and whining her hips with them.

"Come on!" She yelled while cheesing and looking over as one of them was showing her how to dance the right way.

I just stood there watching and taking the moment in.

Seeing her happy made me happy.

The woman with the drinks and flowers walked over and gave me a drink before placing this Lei around my neck.

See I did my research before coming here.

I ain't wanna be the confused, uneducated black dude that they laughed at.