Chapter 53

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ

ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 𝟷𝟿, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Strip." Pop demanded as he closed the door behind him while staring at me.

I didn't ask any questions I just did what he said and took my dress off before placing my arm over my breasts and standing there.

"Watchu covering up for like I ain't seen and kisses every part of you ma," He chuckled as he walked over to me, "I love ya body."

I always felt like my chest was small and I gained weight everywhere including my stomach so it wasn't flat like usual but he always made me feel like I was perfect.

He grabbed my arms and moved them down before lifting my chin to look at him.

"You beautiful in every way baby, you hear me?" he said lowly as I nodded.

He took his shirt off and told me to lay down as he went to Make Love by Chris Brown on his speaker so nobody would hear since everybody had crashed here.

"Lay down" he said as he went over to his drawer and fished around.

I got in the bed and sat up in the middle of the bed as I watched him look around before going to turn the light off with his back still to me, leaving only the nightstand lamps on.

He turned around and I could only make out the handcuffs but he had something in his other hand.

"Poppa please not the handcuffs." I pleaded while he walked to me and got in the bed.

"I ain't tryna hear allat." He said lowly while he put both of my hands behind my back.

He reached around and handcuffed me before smirking.

I smacked my lips, "Whyyyy." I whined which made him shoot me a look as I quickly stopped.

He pulled me to the head of the bed as he leaned my back against his headboard before sitting on his knees in front of me and placing both of his arms to my sides and started to kiss all over my face.

He made his way to my lips and we shared an intense kiss as his hand roamed all over my body making me moan in his mouth.

His kisses made heir way to my jaw then neck as I tossed my head to the side.