Chapter 9

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ
ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I walked in the room and Pop looked at me as if he had seen a ghost.

"Morning" he said before he sat on the bed.

"Good morning, we're cooking you can come downstairs." I said while I turned around about to head downstairs.

"Yo come here." I heard him say making me turn around.

"You must've heard that" he said once I looked at him.

"Yeah but I ain't tripping," I said with a shrug...lying, "I mean the day I left tho Pop? That shit is wild but we not together, you not my nigga I'm not tripping. I knew what it was."

"And what is it?" he said while turning his face.

"I mean I just find it funny how I really had fun that weekend just for you to fuck your EX not even 24 hours later. Like that just don't make sense to me honestly. You said she did you so dirty but you calling her up still so I'm just confused. But like I said I'm not even tripping Pop."

"I'm feeling you though Lauryn for real I just was bored and it ain't no excuse for it b-"

"Then don't make an excuse, like I said I'm cool, honestly. Let's just enjoy the rest of the weekend." I said clasping my hands together.

"I apologize though, I even felt off after it happened I don't know what it is."

I nodded and headed back downstairs.

"Pop is on his way down here." I said while I got back to cooking.

It was nice to get away from our apartment and just kick it with my bestfriend out here too!

Pop's friends were cool as hell and we all got along really well. The whole morning was full of laughter and dancing around acting a fool.

Pop was side eyeing me the whole time and we weren't all up on eachother like we usually are but that was him making it weird.

Like I said I was cool, I've done this before and now he just can't be mad if I entertain niggas, period.

"Aw yeah my baby moms getting sturdy" Mike laughed as we all watched Amari try to Woo Walk.

"Fuck it up Mari!" Des hyped her up, "Maybe y'all are meant to be because Amari can't dance for shit unless it's twerking."

"Fuck you" she laughed while she sat back down.

"But this food was mad good, y'all did ya thing with this" Dread said practically licking his plate.

"Nigga we can all tell." Pop replied while laughing and grabbing more pancakes.

"Yo you know the food is good when people eat in silence for a while and we were all quiet that first 5 minutes. We gotta slide out here more often if y'all can cook like this for us. Don't remember the last time we had some home cooked food." Mike said.