Chapter 52

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ

ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 𝟷𝟿, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Baby give me the pacifier." I yelled while I rocked Bralyn while pacing Pop's bedroom while she was screaming at the top of her lungs.

Pop held his phone to his ear with his shoulder as he fished around in her bag to look for her pacifier.

"Yo pick up the fucking phone! Where the fuck you at!" he yelled before hanging up the phone.

He found her pacifier before handing it to me and I tried giving it to her and she wasn't taking it.

It's going on 9 now and Diamond hasn't been answering the phone at all.

He was supposed to drop Bralyn back off over there at 7 which he tried to but she didn't answer the door and when he used his emergency key he went inside and she wasn't home.

I could tell he was getting irritated because he was really trying to take me out and Bralyn's screaming wasn't making anything any better.

She's been going crazy for the past hour.

We tried changing her diaper, putting her to sleep, crying it out, getting gas out and nothing was working so she had to be hungry but all the formula was at Diamond's and Pop said he couldn't find it when he was there.

Poor baby.

I know she was starving probably, Diamond kept saying how she didn't want to breastfeed and mess up her boob job so us giving her formula wasn't going to be an issue.

"Yoooo!" I heard Mike yell making me snap my head to the bedroom door as I walked over to look over the banister.

"Y'all have the formula?" I asked as I saw him walk in with Mari, Dread, Des and Zaire.

"Yeah" Mike said while he disappeared in the kitchen and I walked downstairs with Bralyn and Pop behind me with her bag.

"She been like this the whole time?" Mari asked while making a face and holding her ears.

"Hell yeah," Pop said before grabbing the formula and trying to make a bottle, "Yo I don't know how to do this shit!" he yelled in frustration and dropping the bottle.