Chapter 66

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"And make sure that Bray eats at 3, Lai eats more often but I sent you her schedule."

I nodded, "Got it."

"And If Lai gets fussy she just has gas, she's really gassy so just push her knees to her chest and that should get it out."

"Okay."

"And if Bray-"

"Baby, I got this." I chuckled.

Mike and I decided to give the girls an off day and watch the kids.

We're sending them to a spa then to get they nails, hair and shit all done so they'll be gone pretty much all day.

After Lauryn had her breakdown I decided to do this for her because she was mad stressed.

"Just making sure," she pouted before walking up to me, "I appreciate this so much Poppa just call me if you need anything."

I smacked my lips before giving her a kiss and grabbing her ass, "I ain't calling you to bother you about them. I'll just call Xi or my mom or something."

She smiled before giving me another kiss and we were interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

"That's Mike and Mari." She said before letting me go and going to get the door.

"Girl let's go! I need this break dammit, I love you Luna but momma needs some me time." She said lightly pushing Mike in making Lauryn and I laugh.

"Tell me about it." Lauryn said while grabbing her purse.

Mike sat Luna's car seat on the couch before unstrapping her and taking her out.

"Y'all don't worry about us, we know what we doing." Mike said while waving Mari off as she rolled her eyes.

"Mike you just started changing her diaper two days ago, you need more luck and prayer than Pop." Mari said making us laugh.