Chapter 15

Send a "Wooo" if you here 🗣

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ
ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Say my name" I said lowly in Lauryn's ear.

It's 7:30 in the morning, almost time for Lauryn's makeup shit.

We fucked all night, deadass.

I lost count after the third round but we didn't go to sleep until some hours ago.

It's like I was addicted to her.

We couldn't stop until we finally both knocked out.

I didn't fuck off on her throughout the two months since we got back on good terms so I was really 2 months with no sex.

Two months without pussy for me felt like a whole year.

"P-poppa you feel so good." She moaned out while I picked up my pace some. We were both laid on our sides and I was hitting it from the back while she held her leg up.

She kept pressing her ass on me this morning so I got up and gave her what she wanted.

"Say my fucking name I can't hear you." I said while I gently choked her.

"Fucking Bashar! Oh shit I'm about to cum baby"

Music to my ears.

I felt myself about to cum so I tried to slow down some and keep going with deep strokes.

"Don't run now this is what you wanted right," I said while I felt her trying to scoot away from me, "This pussy so wet baby you gone cum for daddy?"

"Mhmmm I'm about to cum babyyy, shit!"

"Keep saying my name Lauryn, who pussy is this?"

"Bashar Barakah fucking Jackson!" She yelled out before arching her back.

I smirked before pulling out and taking the condom off while stroking myself as she flipped over on her back.

I was on my knees hovering my dick over her mouth and about a minute later I came.

I watched her swallow it before I laid on my back.