Chapter 21

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Pop was having th time of his life, I've never seen him this drunk but it was so good seeing him really enjoying himself.

"Shawty light and sexy (sexy)
She like givin' becky
Sexy Lexi drivin Lexus (woo)
Bad bitch gon' smack the reverend (reverend)
Spin your block like Tetris (Tetris)
Longhorn, Texas
I can't fuck no fat bitch, never (nah)
I'm young and reckless
I said I'm shootin' proper
I make 'em cha-cha
I'm a rocker, I'll boom your casa
Then do the cucaracha
I order steak with lobster"

Him and his friends sang out the lyrics to Iced Out Audemars as pop was falling back on Xiarra to catch him as he kept rapping.

"I order steak with my lobster nigga! We eating mad good!" He yelled.

It was going on 3 in the morning now and people had started leaving about 20 minutes ago.

"Okay B I think it's time we get you home." Xi laughed while trying her best to hold Pop up.

"Hell n-naw this my party! My shit doing number already ain't no sleep." He said before standing up but almost tripping until Mike grabbed him.

"Kid is done with, Lauryn you going with him? Mike asked me before I headed over to them.

I signaled Pop security to come over, "Yeah we can go we had Charles bring us up here."

Pop stood up straight as his security tried to hold him up and snatched his arm, "I ain't no bitch I can walk."

We started walking to the car before he draped his heavy arm over my shoulder and stumbled some, "Poppa you too heavy." I said while chuckling.

"You know what else is heavy?" He said while smirking and licking his lips.

Whenever Pop got drunk he was 10 times nastier, so him being this lit I don't know what to expect.

"This DICK! I be slanging dick don't I Mamas" He said loudly.

I shook my head, "Yes baby you do." I laughed.

His security helped him in the third row of the car after I got in and as soon as the door shut he was all on me.