Chapter 11

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ
ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I got up to open my door and saw Des and Mari sitting at the island in the kitchen.

"This has to be old, he can't be that dumb to pull this shit with her again y'all" I said while laughing.

Whenever I laughed while I was mad, that's when I knew I was pissed.

Because I know he didn't have the audacity to lay up with this bitch let alone let her record a video of them together like she wasn't going to post it.

"It's on her story still go look." Des said while shaking her head.

I went back to the post and clicked on her name, watching her story I saw that it was indeed posted 6 hours ago.

"Nah, you know how people post old videos and shit? Maybe that's what she did." I said trying to convince myself that this was not recent while pacing back and forth.

But I knew it was, Pop had told me he was going to call me when he landed and he never did so this was probably why.

"You need to call him and find out what the hell is going on Lauryn because it's really nothing to go to LA for a day." Mari said with a shrug and clasping her hands.

"Just say the word, you know we ready to do some damage!" Des said adjusting herself in her seat.

"We can put instant mashed potatoes in his grass so it can be a mess when it rains, pour rubber bands in his drive way, put tampons in his gas tank, jolly ranchers on his windows, slash 3 tires, put bologna on his c-"

"Okay crazy! Remind me to never piss you off" Des said interrupting Mari with a nervous look on her face.

"Y'all come on, should I call him?" I asked watching the both of them nod their head.

"Just stay calm though, you want him to tell the truth I know you're pissed but just calm down some" Des said and I nodded and breathed for a second.

I gathered myself before I went to FaceTime Pop.

When I saw his face all of that 'Stay calm' shit went out the window.

"What the fuck is all of this Pop!" I yelled as I stared in the camera, "Like you deadass? You pulled  this shit not once but TWICE and you just felt so bad and were so sorry the first fucking time."

"Look I'm sorry Lauryn I really am, she came to my hou-"

"She came to your house and what Pop? She didn't do anything that you didn't want to do and that's pretty clear. In order for her to come in her house you have to had let her in!"

"She did though, she's manipulative as hell because it wasn't my intentions to be l-"

"Then what were the fucking intentions? You let her in your house Bashar! What the hell for?" I yelled while I felt my throat clenching up again.