Chapter 35

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ

╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"It was bound to happen soon, I mean you in LA more than you be here" Des chuckled.

I came back to Atlanta to pack some of my stuff while Pop was in New York.

You really never know how much stuff you have until you pack it all up and considering I haven't even been in this place for a year...

I am tired.

"You know I wanted to stay here but like you said I be there so much it just makes more sense" I said forcing a smile while Des rolled her eyes.

"Now you AND Mari in LA and I'm just here"

"With Zay"

"I'd rather be with Drake in LA" she said making us both laugh.

"If Zaire hears you talking about that man like that he's going to kill you" I said shaking my head.

"See but Aubrey wouldn't even let that happen," She said while taping a box of my clothes, "Talking about me, Pop must have never heard you talking about Chris Brown."

"He's different, I've loved him since I was little but you remember his nudes got leaked? I'd never trade Pop for him." I said shaking my head remembering.

Chris Brown's nudes got leaked and I remember I was hype to see em!

But it wasn't much to see 🌚 he don't have shit on my baby.

I mean don't get me wrong his demeanor is there and maybe that's all that matters but Pop has it all.

"Wow you throwing the towel in on Breezy! I never thought I'd hear the day, ever since I met you its always been about him." She said while making another box.

"You just don't even know." I said staring off and smiling.

"I know you not sitting here thinking about him, you nasty. It's that good bitch?" Des said while laughing.

"Des, I spent $15K on him for his birthday... that should answer your question." I said laughing some.

She nodded, "Understood," she said as we both laughed. "He taking my friend away." She said pouting.

"Awwwww Des you know I love you, for real we've been through it all. He has hella extra rooms and you have a free way down so you can come whenever!"