Chapter 5

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ
ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I'm downtown Chicago on Michigan Ave with Polo and we on some Woo shit (Woo Shit)
I walk into Saks Fifth with a bad bitch, and we both feelin' ruthless (Ruthless)
If I see a opp in the spot, I look him in his face like, "You ain't gon' do shit" (Nah)
Saucy (Saucy), too lit (Too lit), headshot (Headshot), clueless (Clueless)

Pop nodded as he listened to his verse on Woo Shit again making sure it was right. Him, Fivio and Polo G are supposed to be dropping it in a few weeks so he was just doing his ad-libs and touching up the chorus.

"That's it right there!" He yelled excitedly as he danced around a bit, looking crazy.

Everyone was vibing, smoking and drinking.

I had a few sips of my beloved Patron, Dread had some so he was my favorite already.

Pop was looking a little too good while he was in his element. He had on a brown jogging suit with some Cartier Buffs while he was smoking.

 He had on a brown jogging suit with some Cartier Buffs while he was smoking

I can't wait to get back to his place. I have 7 dickless months to make up for.

"See you about to get all the early previews on music now!" Amari exclaimed on the phone.

I was still on the couch and ended up calling her and Des on group FaceTime.

"You can get it too babygirl come on and visit!" Mike Dee said while he grabbed the phone.

He's been trying to get at Amari since I got on FaceTime but she had no interest in him whatsoever.

"Boy give my best friend her phone back" she said as she sucked her teeth.

"Why you fronting like a nigga can't get no play? You getting me tight yo, I'm just tryna be friendly"

"Well you sure have a way of showing it" she replied.

"Amari look you can be with Lauryn down there!" Des said adding her two cents.

"Des nobody asked you, you go be with him."

"I think the fuck not" I heard Zaire's distanced voice say making us all laugh.

Pop looked over at me as I gave the blunt to Dread and smiled lightly while making his way over to me.

His chorus came back up and he started getting in my face rapping his part.

"I walk into Saks Fifth with a bad bitch, and we both feelin' ruthless (Ruthless)"