Chapter 18

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮

ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ᴛᴜʀᴋs & ᴄᴀɪᴄᴏs ɪsʟᴀɴᴅs

╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Pussy assss!" I yelled while Lebron made a 3.

Zaire brought his PS5 so we were playing it while the girls were getting ready.

The yacht was dumb lit this morning we finished 2 bottles of 1942 all together so everyone was trying to sober up some before we went ATV'ing.

"Shut up!" I heard Lauryn yell while walking down the stairs, "Zay I don't know why the hell you brought that stupid game on VACATION anyways" She said while rolling her eyes and trying to sit on my lap.

I moved my head and moved to the side some, "Baby you can't be doing that." I said while still playing the game.

She smacked her lips and made her way back up the stairs, "Where you going!" I asked loudly.

She ignored me and kept walking up the stairs.

"You bout to be in the dog house tonight." Mike said making the rest of the guys laugh.

I waved them off and kept playing.

After about 15 minutes I had finally beat Dread, "Undefeated! Are you dumbbb? You knew better than to try it." I said while standing up.

"I need my batteries replaced my g it was lagging." He said throwing the controller next to him on the couch.

Lauryn hadn't came back down yet so I made my way to our room to go check on her.

If you're not happy
Then you're free to go on
Cause I don't want you staying around
If I make you so miserable

If you don't want me, then don't talk to me
(If you don't want me, then don't talk to me)
Go ahead and free yourself
(Go ahead and free yourself)

I heard Fantasia's Free Yourself playing from her speaker as I found her messing with her hair.

I chuckled to myself as I walked over and leaned on the counter while facing her, "Yo you mad dramatic."

She paused and looked at me before she rolled her eyes and went back to doing her hair and singing the words to the song to herself.

"Mamas I was just trying to finish the game that's all."