Chapter 44

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ʟᴀs ᴠᴇɢᴀs, ɴᴠ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You knew better coming out with that blonde shit on, that's my favorite one" I smirked as I watched her put her clothes back on.

We just finished fucking and I ain't gone lie, it was better than we ever had before.

It had to be because it was 'I miss you sex' & we hadn't fucked in months so we really felt everything.

Could also be because I took a perc before walking in.

I was mad nervous, I had to.

Regardless, it was quick but worth it.

Mike had said Mari was out here and of course it was my idea to come. He ain't want to at first but I kept saying how Mari missed him so of course he eventually said fuck it and we took my jet out here.

I was nervous as hell walking in, especially when I saw her it was like seeing her the first time we linked.

That butterfly feeling, had me feeling all vulnerable and shit.

Then we really ain't say 5 words to eachother, just came in here and got it in.

She looked so fucking good I wasn't gone say no.

I'm glad she seemed to miss me.

She looked up and smirked at me, "Well I didn't think you were coming out here."

"I had to come see your pretty ass babygirl, I been missing you." I said sincerely as I watched her look in the mirror and fix her hair.

There was a pause, "I missed you too." She said lowly while turning around and looking at me.

She walked over and sat with her body facing me resting her arm on the couch and leg under her.

"So you gone tell me who I got to kill?" I said while lifting her head up.

She moved her head to the side and looked away, "Nobody."

"Lauryn, I know the difference in a hickey and a bruise from being choked up so who the fuck did it? No matter what terms we on I'm gone always protect you." I said making her look at me again.

She sighed, "This guy..."

I scrunched my face.

She was seeing other people?