Chapter 71

*Welp

*Welp... I hope y'all got to see the video before it got taken down 😭 dude is about to get sued by the director now it's just messy.*

*I also put a note on my board but I'll give y'all the shorter version, basically this is a Disclaimer: If you don't like my story line or what the characters do in my story please do not bombard me with narrow-minded opinions and hateful messages. I'm ALWAYS open for constructive criticism but what's not going to happen is people telling me what I need to do & and stop doing in MY story. #Respectfully.

I love y'all! And I wouldn't trade NONEEE of y'all's support for anything in the world. But please do not come at me sideways calling me out my name for something I put in the story... and be deadass, I play all day but some ppl really be pissed and I just-. If you are a writer then you know this is not as easy as you readers think lbs. I'm just asking that y'all be respectful to me because if not I can get disrespectful right back, I always have time.

I appreciate allllllll comments & messages with positivity or constructive criticism , just please keep in mind that bad things do happen in stories and in real life. Be mindful that I don't like stuff to happen either but it's always going to make sense in the end.

Anyways, LOVE Y'ALL & I hope y'all enjoy the rest of the book.*

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I sat in Pop and I's room while Bray was sleep next to me and Lai was in my arms messing with her feet.

Pop and I have never really been apart for a night.

Of course tour but even then we'd at least be on the phone.

This shit felt so weird, I had no contact with him whatsoever.

Des and Zay were here so that I didn't have to be alone even though Chuck was here, well not at the moment because I asked him to go get me some food because I'm starving.

It's going on 1 in the morning and everyone was sleep but Lai and I since it's close to her feeding time.

I sighed as I watched the credits to The Fresh Prince on the TV before getting more comfortable.