Chapter 41

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ

𝟹 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Lauryn what time you get off?" Tammy asked me as I walked up to the desk, sitting my clipboard down.

"Now" I replied laughing.

"Bout time, you been here since what, 8 this morning?" She asked while looking up at me from her computer.

"Yup, 10 hour shift and I am done." I said while walking around the computer to finally clock out.

She shook her head, "Chile you are a good one, I can't do those.

"The money makes it worth the while," I said while standing up straight and looking down at her.

"You an InstaBaddie though! Girl you don't need this job." Ms. Lynette said making Tammy and I laugh.

"Ms. Lynette how do you even know what that means?" I asked while shaking my head.

"I have kids but I'm not even that old. You should be out enjoying your youth!"

I shrugged, "I like money and if I'm not here I'm just chilling by myself or with my friend anyways.

They both nodded as I grabbed my purse and jacket from under the desk, "I'm off tomorrow though so I'll see y'all!" I smiled as we said our goodbyes and I headed to the elevator.

Well it's been three months since I moved back to Atlanta and it's honestly been great.

I moved into a nice ass condo, finally found a job at this hospital, plus my Instagram has been popping off so I've been getting more of an income from there.

It's almost as if the breakup has been a blessing in disguise.

As for Pop we haven't spoken at all since we broke up.

He'll like a few of my posts and watch my Insta story but other than that, nothing.

When I left I grabbed everything most important then Mari and Mike went by to get everything else and flew it out to me.

I felt really good, honestly.

Been working on myself too and I see and feel the difference.

I have a glow according to everyone around me plus I've put on a few pounds.