Chapter 3

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ
ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You deadass? You gotta be drunk" Pop said with a shocked expression.

I know what I said y'all but I can't help myself!

Maybe I can just block him when it's over you know? Save myself from the embarrassment.

I'm fully aware of what I'm saying, it's just sober Lauryn would not be talking like this, and this fast!

I mean I've had one 1 night stand... but that's it.

"Im lit but I know what I'm saying... Im just lit and horny Pop. And I'm not like this usually but I reallyyyyyy need something to get me good right now."

"Well I can fly you out tomorrow but I'm in LA right now so I can't pull up. I don't think I can get my jet right now.

I felt defeated. I wanted him right now. Badly.

"How about we improvise until then though babygirl" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Improvise how?" I asked in a confused tone.

If I can't have him now then how am going to release all of this sexual tension.

He flipped the camera and I saw him stroking his dick through his Ethika boxers.

He wasn't even fully hard yet but it was laying on his thigh.

I bit my lip as I reached in my desk drawer to grab V.

I moved my one of my pillows to the end of the bed so I can sit my phone on it and slid my clothes off.

"Aw yeah you nasty nasty huh?" He spoke lowly.

I smirked as I opened my legs for him while watching him take himself out of his boxers and stroke himself.

"Look at that pretty pink pussy. You can't wait to see me tomorrow can you?" He asked

I shook my head no as I turned V on and placed her lightly on my clit.

"You gone let me eat that pussy? You getting me so hard"

"Yes.." escaped my lips as I made myself more comfortable on the bed.

"And I want you to fuck me good Pop." I said as i moved V in a vertical motion against my pussy.

"You gone let me slut you out babygirl?" I watched as his size grew and he laid back on his bed giving me an amazing view of his dick.

"Mmmm yes" I said lowly.

"You gone let Pop take care of you? I can't wait to see you. Keep playing with that pretty pussy for me"

I kept going like he said getting more turned on by the second.

It was the voice for me.

I also love being dominated so all this talk was making me crave him even more.

"Fuck pop.."

"You can't wait to feel me inside of you can you? Stroking you slowly while looking in your eyes?" He said lowly.

I can feel it now.

I slipped V inside of me and began to move her at a slow pace in and out.

"Fuck..." he moaned out.