Chapter 46

Not me forgetting to put the damn dates

Not me forgetting to put the damn dates... This shit probably seems all over the place but we gone act like Des' Birthday was on November 18th 🤦🏾‍♀️ sorry if this story is getting confusing or seems to be all over the place.

💙HAPPY WOO WEDNESDAYYYY!💙

WOOOOOOOOO 💫💙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 𝟸𝟾ᴛʜ, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It's only been about a week and a half since the Vegas trip and Lauryn and I were cool.

I could tell she was still hesitant about the whole 'us' thing but I was willing to go at whatever pace she wanted us to go at, sometimes.

We only talked like three times since the trip because she worked a lot, found out she finally had a job out there in Atlanta and I was happy for her.

"I made a song for you." I smiled while looking at her on the phone.

She just got off of work and I just called her to make sure she was good.

"Pop we friends, why you making songs about me." she said laughing while she propped the phone up.

She was in some blue scrubs with her hair pulled back in a ponytail going through her refrigerator.

"Because I love you that's why." I said as she turned around and raised an eyebrow.

She was serious about this friend shit but sometimes I just couldn't help it because I was happy she was even talking to me.

"Let me hear it." She said while leaning on her island wit her elbow and resting her head on her hand.

I got up to grab my work phone as I went to my notes to find the song and played it over my speakers.

I heard the beat kick in and nodded as I heard myself talking some before the song started.

"Did you sample Ginuwine?" she said while smiling.

I nodded, "Yeah, you noticed already?"

She chuckled and went back to listening.

Shawty go jogging every morning (every morning)
And she make me breakfast almost every morning (every morning)
And she take a naked pic' before she leave the door
I be waking up to pics' before a nigga yawning And every weekend my shawty comin' over (over)
Shawty could Fendi out, but she like Fashion Nova (Nova)
She ain't driving no Camry, she pullin' in a Rover (Rover)
With her hair so curly, I love you, baby