Chapter 57

MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIENDSSSS!    🎄🎅🏾

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ

ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 𝟷𝟼, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Bashar Jackson." I said out of breath as I walked in the hospital to the receptionist at the desk.

The receptionist looked down for a second then up from her computer with a stank face, "I'm sorry but he has restricted vis-"

"I don't give a fuck about that, that's my boyfriend in there what room is he in!"

"Excuse me ma'am that tone of voice isn't needed. Like I was saying he has restricted visitation upon request!" she snapped back.

Before I got the chance to go off I saw Chuck walking up, "Lauryn, come on he's upstairs."

I looked over and saw the receptionist roll her eyes and look at me as I smirked and looked her up and down before following Chuck.

Fuck did did she think she was doing?

I get you doing your job but I almost slapped the hell out of her.

Don't be rude, nobody forced you to work here miss mamas.

"Is he okay?" I asked impatiently.

"He's good, just a minor car accident thankfully." Chuck replied as we stepped in the elevator.

I let out a sign of relief while rubbing my little belly, "What the hell happened?"

"He gone have to explain that to you." He said shaking his head as we walked down the hallway for a while before stopping in front of a room.

Chuck stepped to the side as I walked in and saw Pop sitting up and staring off.

He looked over at the door seeing me and smiled lightly as I walked over to him and gave him a hug as he winced.

I let him go and looked at him, "A-Are you okay baby? What happened? This is my fault I'm sorry I pushed you to leave and said what I said Poppa... I know you wouldn't ever do anything to hurt me I was just mad."