Chapter 59

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Aye cut that shit down! I told y'all niggas my girl on the phone sleeping, fuck is to y'all?" Pop shouted making me wake up out of my sleep again.

Bray sleeps like a damn monkey so it's always so hard to sleep with her.

Even now, why is her foot on my face?

How did she even flip like that?

I looked over and saw Pop had the camera propped up as he was in his hotel bathroom brushing his teeth.

But I heard some music and shouting in the back so I guess some of his friends were in there with him.

Why?

I don't know.

"Good morning baby." I said sleepily while grabbing my phone from the charger.

I'm surprised it didn't over heat or hang up.

"Damn did I wake you up?" He asked while looking shocked and picking his phone up while brushing his teeth.

"Yeah more so you than whoever you were trying to get quiet." I chuckled as he rinsed his mouth out.

"My bad, I told them they can come in here and play 2K if they was quiet but I should have known that wouldn't work," He said while shaking his head. I slowly moved Bray's foot off of me while I got out of the bed and stretched before going to open the blinds and let some light in.

"Just waking up looking beautiful as always, even with the dry slob on ya face." He said while laughing as I looked in the camera seeing that I must have slept good.

"Fuck you." I said while laughing as I walked to back to the bed and laid down.

"I got you soon." He said making me roll my eyes.

Brayln started moving around and stretching I'm guessing because she heard Pop's voice.

She's such a daddy's girl.

I held the camera up to her so Pop could see her, "Fat mamasss!" He said smiling and I saw he took 2 screenshots.

She slowly opened her eyes and started smiling while trying to grab the phone, "She's trying to grab you through the phone." I chuckled.

He pouted, "Daddy misses you baby I'm gone see you soon." He said while Bray was still reaching and her smile slowly started to fade.

"Tha Tha." She said while looking confused.