Chapter 47

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 𝟸𝟿ᴛʜ, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Mike, Dread and I sat at this AirBNB as we waited for Xi to come drop dude off.

Why am I in an AirBNB? I can't be out here letting people know where I live.

That's if he make it out this shit alive.

My leg bounced up and down as we all sat on the couches in the living room and I just thought about what we had planned.

Just imagining Lauryn in the situation had my blood boiling.

Some nigga really had the audacity to put his hands on her.

On MY babygirl?

That's like wishing death on yourself.

He must not have known who she used to date but that's perfect.

"Yo when is this kid supposed to be here?" Dread asked impatiently while looking up from his phone.

"Chill, Xi said they on the way here so she'll be here any minute." I replied.

"Calm yo hot head ass down," Mike chuckled, "They gone be here soon."

We sat around and talked for about 10 minutes before we heard the doorbell ring making us all get quiet.

"Show time" Dread said smiling and getting up.

This kind of shit really made him excited and that was a lil scary.

Why he get such a kick out of hurting people.

My Woo though, I chuckled and got up to head to the door but Mike beat me to it and opened it.

He flung the door open and we saw Xi standing there with dude behind her.

"Hey guys!" Xi said excitedly as she gave Mike a hug then Dread.

I just stood there watching dude shake them up with a big cheesy ass smile.

He don't even know what's coming to him.

"Okay y'all here's Jarell! Jarell this is Mike and Dread and of course Pop." she said while pointing to each of us before coming over and giving me a hug.