Chapter 16

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ

╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Okayy Mamas in a 2020!" Pop yelled as I was sitting in my new truck.

We finally got to the dealership and I was in my new baby and this definitely made me forget all about that lunch.

I was cheesing as he came up to the car looking at it himself.

"You gone have to let me drive this muh fucka a few times!

"You drive like you racing all the time so I think not" I said referring to his driving skills.

Pop was an impatient ass driver always yelling and swerving through cars.

I had to start praying before I got in the car with him, that's how crazy.

"You still here ain't you?" He said with a chuckle.

"How you like it though?" I said while getting out and looking at it some more.

"I love it, but how do you like it? It's yours." He questioned me.

"I love it, I wish I could have gotten the 2021 but-" I shrugged to finish my sentence.

"You trying to be in the new new, I ain't seen this everywhere so this is perfect" he replied making me feel somewhat better.

"You're all set to go! Paperwork is in the glove compartment and your key is in the ignition. If you have any more questions my card is in the middle console" Josh, the salesman, said while walking over and smiling.

"Thank you so much Josh, it's really perfect." I smiled.

"Anytime, and thank you Mr. Pop Smoke for coming." He said while smiling at Pop.

"No problem" he said smiling lightly.

"Did you all want a picture by the car?" Josh asked.

"Yeah, come on mamas." Pop said while pulling me under his right arm.

I smiled and put my arm around his torso while his arm draped over my shoulder as we took the picture.

"Perfect, mind if we post it on our Instagram page?