Chapter 54

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 𝟷𝟻, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸

ʙʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ

╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Ma!"

"Ma where you at!" I yelled through the house as I opened each door trying to find my mom.

I know she's somewhere with Bralyn of course, she be attached to her hip.

My princess is almost a month, time is flying.

After D told me she didn't want her I called Xi and we got everything arranged for court and I have full custody of Bralyn now.

She hasn't said a word since.

In court she didn't cry or show no emotions, she looked at Bralyn and deadass felt nothing.

How the fuck can you carry something for 9 months and resent it so much.

I should have known what she was trying to do.

I don't even know where I'd be if it weren't for all the women in my life, because I didn't know shit about raising a baby, a baby girl at that.

But I'm slowly getting the hang of it.

Lauryn still stays in Atlanta but we talk on the phone everyday.

She tries to come see me as much as she can because she doesn't want me moving around with Bralyn, this was actually our first trip since my Mom wanted me to bring her here to meet the rest of our family.

I walked in my old room and saw my mom carrying Bralyn while looking at my baby pictures.

"You don't have your daddy's small head though, you have that she-devils head but it's okay. Your still the cutest thing in the world, yes you are!" She coo'd to Bralyn as I tried not to laugh.

"Ma what you in here telling my daughter." I laughed as I walked over to them.

"The truth, and I was just showing her what her daddy used to look like." She smiled as she bounced Bralyn up and down as she smiled.

She had D's features but mine were starting to come through  and thankfully my color was coming through too.

My little chocolate baby.

"Calling her Moms a she-devil ain't a good idea."

"Is she not a she-devil? What would you rather I use? A nasty whore? Street rat? Piece of shit? Gold digging as-"